Chapter 11

Chapter 11 -

“So you are avoiding him because he thinks your special?”

Martin asks me taking a sip of his white wine, I lean against the bar a confused smile on my face.

“I don’t know what I think anymore, I want to sleep for a year and hope to god everything gets better.”

I say tucking a dish cloth is the waistband of my jeans Martin scowls at me.

“You are so down lately. You’re depressing to be around.”

Martin huffs drinking the last of his wine, he puts it on the bar with a small smile.

Was I really that down? I felt slightly sad but not depressed I mean I’ve just got a lot on my mind.

“Im not depressed.”

I grumble quietly looking at the floor.

“How long has it been?”

Martin asks and I look up at him. Did I miss half that sentence?

“Since you had sex?”

I fumble with my hands as the words leave his mouth and I feel my cheeks blush bright red.

“Martin!”

I say smacking him on the arm he looks at me with a harmless expression.

“What? Sex creates endorphins; it might make you feel better.”

He shrugs raising an eyebrow and I squirm uncomfortable. Im not a prude, I just know it’s been a real long time.

“Ten months.”

I mumble to Martin and his eyes widen.

“Ten!!?”

He shrieks and my cheeks burn with embarrassment. 

“I’ve been busy.”

I snap at him through clenched teeth.

“”Damn girl you are never too busy for a quickie in the staff room.”

He sends me a wink and inclines his head to Nate who is hitting the old coffee machine to make it work faster. I look back at Martin my face slightly disgusted.

“He’s cute, but he isn’t my type he’s like a little brother.”

I say and Martin nods his head in agreement.

“What about Yale? He seems to be your type. I bet he’s an animal in the bedroom!”

I send Martin a glare.

“Funny.”

I say and Martin laughs softly.

“Speak of the devil.”

Martin whispers looking to his left, I follow and watch as Yale walks in the bar suddenly feels a lot smaller, I feel my hands get clammy.

“Crap.”

I say and Martin sends me a grin.

“Is it hot in here, or is it just you?”

He winks as I send him the finger.

“Hey.”

Yale says taking his seat by the bar, Martin swoons slightly.

“Hiya!”

He says and I turn to stare at him eyes wide. Well that was camp!

Martin looks away a blush appearing on his neck. Yale doesn’t notice he just inclines his head at me and I bite my lip out of habit. He looks delicious today in a tight long sleeve top and dark jean bottoms.