A/N

Dear reader,

This is my first real book on Wattpad, therefore excuse me from any mistakes (I'm doing my best).

This book is called "Homeless: A Leighade Fanfiction". Yes, that is correct. The book is about Jade and Leigh, and how their feelings for each other spread deeper and deeper.

But, I'm writing this A/N because I need to make something clear.

For the first - I'm not sure - maybe 4-5 chapters, we have Leighade and Leighade only. But delve deeper into the book and there will be a substantial amount of Jerrie, and yes, with smut, twice. Not to say that this book isn't Leighade, I felt the need to mention this, to make sure I don't get a load of comments when Jerrie smut No. 1 comes up. Hence the book cover: "A Leighade and Jerrie Love Story". So,  if you come to this bit and feel betrayed by the book title, then please don't come at me.

Also, initially, you will have an extremely harsh and rude Jade, but for the story to move in the direction I wanted it to, unfortunately, we had to break her strict façade.

Jesy is a character in this story, solely because she was in the band by the time I had started writing.

THERE'S A HIGH SMUT CONTENT (I WILL PROVIDE NOTICES)

Again, thank you for reading this book and I hope you enjoy it!

Aneesa x