Chapter 13: Name? Leigh. Calling? To speak to my mum after, what, a decade?

Chapter 13:
The one where you make me feel like a queen, and prove to me my strengths.

It had been a couple of weeks now, and it was time for Jade and Leigh Anne to leave LA. Over the three weeks, the girls had completed many songs.

"This wouldn't have been possible without you Leigh Leigh," Perrie said, smiling at her as Jade went through each song they had written, smiling at the words.

"We got some good ones here guys," she said flicking through the pages. "Forget You Not, Kiss My, DNA, Good Enough, Gloves Up, The Beginning, A Different Beat, Love Drunk, Pretend It's Ok, If I Get My Way, Hair, Your Love, Bounce Back, Sweet Melody, and even a French one thanks to Leigh!"

"And we can't forget the three you wrote singlehandedly, Jade."

"What?"

"What do you mean? Woman's World, Wasabi, and Nothing But My Feelings!"

"Oh come on guys you helped in that too!"

"Nah it was all you."

"Well, fine. But you guys did an equal amount of work on the others. And at least we recorded them. Leigh, you have a fine voice ya do."

"Thanks, guys." Perrie thumped her back gently, winking at her.

"So I'll send the songs to them tonight and yeah, let's see what they say!"

"Great!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're so beautiful when you smile like that." Jade admired Leigh's side profile as she watched her reliving her time in LA. Leigh laughed shyly, looking down.

"Honestly Jade, you're just saying it to flatter me. However, much better you make me feel, even in the slightest moment I would never think of myself to be beautiful. Like, look at me. I hate my nose, for starters, then my eyes look too small. So are my boobs. Then my ribs are too, I don't know, showy?" she questioned to herself.

"Hey," Jade shuffled in her airplane seat, taking Leigh's hands in her own. "Leigh Leigh, there's only one of you, so cherish yourself. For the record, your eyes are perfectly shaped and sized, and no wonder your ribs show. Babe, it's all in the mind. Look at yourself." They both looked at the black screen in front of them of the tv they weren't using.

"I love everything about you-"

"But no matter how much I'd ever wish, you won't ever be everyone, would you?"

"No Leigh, no I wouldn't but the most important thing is for you to love yourself. Face me." She did so. "You know what I love about you? Well, let me tell you exactly." She shuffled once again before restarting.

"I love your hair." Jade kissed her head.

"I love your nose." Jade kissed her nose.

"I love your eyes." Jade kissed her forehead. (A/N: Yes I initially wrote 'kissed her eye' but we changed that for obvious reasons)

"I love your cheeks." "Jade kissed both her cheeks.

"I love your neck." Jade kissed her neck.

"Sounds queasy, but I love your breasts." Jade kissed both subtle mounds on the girl's torso.

"If you didn't get the hint, Leigh, it's that I love you! You being you! And there's nothing I could even dream of changing about you." Jade had brought Leigh to tears with her little speech, making her bring Leigh into a hug.

And they fell asleep like that. Until 7 hours later when the person on the row opposite them tapped Jade's shoulder gently to tell them that the plane had landed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night was cozy for them both. They curled up on the sofa watching 'Kiss Me', sharing a pot of pasta since Jade didn't want to do the dishes. It was extremely relaxing for both the girls, who were both wrapped up in a onesie each. Summer was ending now since it was now almost the end of August, and the nights were getting colder.