Chapter 6: Jesy vs. Jerrie? (Part I)

WARNING: CONTAINS RAPE & SMUT. DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO THIS TYPE OF WRITING. REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FICTION BOOK, THEREFORE NO CHARACTER HAS THE SAME PERSONALITY AS THE REAL PERSON. I WILL PROVIDE A FINAL NOTICE LATER IN THIS CHAPTER.

Chapter 6:
The one where we learn about each other's past... or rather just yours...

My oh my! How have airports changed!" I thought as Jade guided me through Terminal 5 of Heathrow Airport. In the end, Caitlin didn't end up coming. Some issues maybe.

"Is that... perfume?"

"It is indeed!"

"Why are they just giving out perfume?"

"It's not a free giveaway! It's duty-free!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that!"

Everything about the airport was so posh. But then again, I hadn't been to an airport for ages.

"Okeh, ya got all yer bags! And the plane- Oh look the gates open!" I followed Jade down corridors and up and downstairs, and eventually, we got to the boarding area.

"Yes hello... Yes, I'm Jeed. Jeed Thirlwall... 28 yes... Yes, I'm short hehe... No, I don't need a cushion to sit on!... This is Leigh-Leigh Pinnock... Leigh-Anne... Yes, that's what I meant... I have them heh... Okeh... Alright... Yep... Thank you. Let's go Leigh-Leigh!"

We walked down the tunnel to the airplane. Suddenly looking down, I realized how far from the ground we were. Instinctively, I grabbed Jade's arm, clutching onto it.

"Hey!" she jumped.
"So sorry!" I said, slowly removing my arms from Jade.
"No! No, it's fine. I've got vertigo as well! I've just learned to not look down."

Clutching Jade's arm made the mini trip not as terrifying as it could've been.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Settling down in our seats, I whispered,

"Jade, what did you do about my passport and that?"

"Me brother works at border control. He deals with things like this. Ya know, impromptu passport destroyal and misplacement."

"Ohhh. Is destroyal a word?"

"It is for me."

"Wait so then what am I using now?"

"A temporary passport. It is allowed and legal, don't you worry. Your real one should arrive in about 3-6 months."

"Oh ok. And how long do we plan on spending in LA?"

"So we're gonna be returning with Perrie, so I'm gonna have to ask her the exact date. No, we haven't got return tickets."

Jade pulled out her phone.

"Didn't they say to switch all electronics off and put them away?"

"Well to be fair, no one gives two flyin' fucks for that aye. I'm just gonna put this on airplane mode, to not disturb the pilot's signal. I suggest you do too. It's a long journey and last time I finished three books and songs and we still had 2 hours to go!"

"Alright then!" I took my phone out of the backpack. This was one of Jade's old handsets.

She said it was an iPhone 11. Now as far as I remember, the iPhone 11 only came out yesterday! But here she is, glued to, well, her iPhone 12. Mine isn't even that bad! Suddenly the plane jolted. We're about to take off, and my sudden memories of all those plane journeys came surging back. I was terrified of take-off and landing. I forgot.

"Jade, do you like take-off and landing?"

"Not really. I would normally hold my old friend Jesy's arm, but she's not here." She said, nervously.

"Can you hold my arm then?" I blurted out. She looked at me strangely.

"No not like that! I don't like it either."

"Sure." We turned to face each other, legs still dangling to our side. Well, Jade's was. The seats were a little high, and Jade's short legs didn't make it all the way. An air hostess did mention that she would bring extra stools, cushions, and blankets, but she still hasn't arrived yet. Taking deep breaths, we looked into each other's eyes. It seemed as though Jade was moving closer. Hang on! She is. She looked like she had spotted someone. Someone, she didn't necessarily like...