Chapter 10: ...and Kiss My (Uh Oh) has been born...

Chapter 10:
The one where I confront her behind your back because I don't want to hurt you... But why do I care so much?  Because I lo- No, that's wrong... I can't...

"Why you only love me when I'm walkin' away?

Only ever want me when I don't wanna stay?

Love the feeling, hittin' different

I'm not even looking back

While I'm leaving, I see you staring

Go ahead boy, you can kiss my ass." Perrie sang, clicking and swaying to the melody of her voice.

"It's good!" Jade said. "But, one thing, if our intro is gonna be a whole load of those 'Uh-oh's then we may as well make that the bit after the chorus."

"Ok, but what's with the 'but's?"

"Let's remove the word 'ass'. Keeps it PG as well, and more artists would want to sing it."

"Ok then."

"Uhm guys? I think I have a melody for the verse." Leigh spoke up.

"Oh really? Sing it please!"

"Ok, well,

The only time I'm in your bed

Is when we're alone, all in our heads,

Boy, I ain't the one, you got me wrong

Yeah, you send me roses every day, well,

But I know the game you play

Baby, all you did was make me strong..."

"Your voice is incredible Leigh-Leigh!"

"FIRE!" They shouted.

"Thanks, guys!"

"Just a few more touch-ups to that and we'll have a song!"

Jade's POV

Her voice, oh my lord- she was breathtaking! Her voice sounded like liquid gold! I'm falling for her hard. But why was I feeling guilty about it?

Perrie.

Yesterday was just sex. Right?

"Perrie, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Jade, we can't. Leigh's right next to us and me parents..."

"How would they find out? Pez how about a one-off? I missed you so so so much..." I faced Perrie and shuffled up to her height, moving closer and closer, until her breath hit my nose.

"What did you miss?"

"This."

I slammed her lips onto Perrie's and began to move them in sync with her's. After about half a minute of kissing, we broke apart.

"That was-"

"Hot, yeh I know."

"What else did you miss?"

Maybe not? I mean, I still had a soft spot for Perrie but my eyes were all on Leigh-Anne.

"Uh ohhhhhhhhhhhh Uh ohhhhhhhhhh Uh ohhhhhhhhhhh Uh ohhhhhhhhhh" Perrie sang swinging her hips. "C'mon Jadey, join in!"

"Don't wanna hear one more lie

That used to work, but not tonight

And that's the last time you do me wrong