Chapter 8: Jesy vs. Jerrie? (Pt. III)

Chapter 8:
The one where I realize that there's a depth in the way you are, and learn about the trials and tribulations you have been through... and notice the similarities between you and me...

*Flashback*

"I PUT MAH HANDS UP IN DEE AIR SOMETAMZ, SAYIN' HEYYYO GATTA LEGGO." I sang as I danced around the kitchen, annoying Perrie who was trying to make pancakes. "FINISHED? LET'S PUT SOME NUTS IN. DEEZ NUTS." I said pointing to some chocolate-covered raisins.

"Honestly, you always act drunk."

"Huh?"

"YOU'RE ALLERGIC TO NUTS YOU IDIOT. THOSE ARE RAISINS" I ignored her.

"NUT PLUS ELLA EQUALS NUTELLA. OMG!"

"I've never actually heard someone say 'OMG' like ever, but there's a first time for everything." She said as she flipped the last pancake into the Tupperware.

"Can I have one? Pleaaaaase?"

"No! I have to save them."

"Okehhhh. But the journey's ganna be so long and you can always stop somewhere..."

"5 hours seems like a lot, but I love driving."
"Ok. By the way, where in South Shields do your family live?"
"Laygate....."

"Same!"

"Babes we've known each other for like 6 years now..."

"Oh yeah. Sorry. Will you miss me?"

"Of course I will! I love you so so so so so so so much." She said pecking different areas of my face with every 'so' before kissing me on the lips on the 'much'.

Perrie was about to speak before her phone went off.

"Hello... yeah... no, not yet... um ok... yeah I'll let her know... yes I think she'll want to... Oh... ok, well see you in a bit... alright."

"Yer mam?"

"Yeah. She wants you to come with us."

"Ok... Why?"

"She won't say till we reach."

"Let me get ready."

"You get ready, and I'll pack you some clothes."

"Okeh hun."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 5 and a half hours we finally reached. It had been so long since I had visited South Shields, and I was dying to take a day trip around the area if I could. Perrie and I walked up to the doorstep, and she rang the doorbell. Moments later it clicked open, and there stood a young girl, probably 10 years old who looked almost exactly like Perrie.

"Heya Pez!"

"Hey, Ells!!" She picked Ellie up and spun her around, causing her to giggle.

"Heya Jade!"

"Hello Ellie!" I hugged her kissing her cheek.

"Come in!"

"Act like we're just friends, ok," Perrie whispered in my ear. I knew it killed her to say this, but we had to do this for our own good. I nodded in response, tightening my hand around us. She looked into my eyes, and I could see the pain she felt. Ellie looked at us weirdly but shook it off.