Chapter 7: Jesy vs. Jerrie? (Pt. II)

Chapter 7:
The one where I learn about your past, - what stimulates your young mind, the way you treated the love of your life: the beauty of how you made love to each other... young love... sex...

Warning: Continuing from the last chapter, this part has smut. There will be a final warning when it begins.

*Flashback*

"I don't think you're ready for this jelly-" my phone rang out.

"Aww shit!" I exclaimed, pulling up to the nearest side road to answer the call. Not looking at the caller ID I swiped left.

"Hello? It's Jeed speakin' here. Who's being blessed with Jeed's angelic and melodious voice?"

"8 years later and she still hasn't changed!" the voice on the other end laughed. Wait, what?

"Jadey, how many times have I told you to CHECK THE CALLER ID" I could hear how she was laughing hysterically. I recognized the voice and the laugh. Pulling the phone away from my ear, it suddenly clicked.

"PERRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I screamed, getting a few stares from people passing me, staring at me through the car.

"Yes, Jade?"

"Oi yer so annoyin'" I grumble. "BUT PEZZZZZ YAY."

"Soooo, I'm calling because... I'm coming back to England to see you and the girls, and my family, and hopefully we could have some together time!"

"OMG PEZ THAT'S AMAZING! Have you told the others?"

"No, not yet. I wanted to tell you first."

"Aw Pez that's so nice o'yer! When ye coming?"

"Today. Wait actually, I'm in England. I'm in Gatwick right now."

"WHAT THE HELL PEZ! I'M IN THE CAR RIGHT NOW AND I'M NEAR IT. LEMME GET YOU! ARE YOU ALONE?"

"Yes."

"OKEH. STAND BY PEZMANIA. JEED'S COMIN' TO THE RESCUE!"

"Aw, my little poppet! See you around I guess." She laughed.

"Of course bubs. See you in a bit."

She ended the call and immediately I sped away, and in a matter of minutes, I had reached. I stopped at Hobbycraft on the way so I could get an A3 card and some felt tips so I could make a welcome back sign. I recalled Perrie.

"What terminal?"

"North terminal, but you can wait a few minutes since I'm at baggage reclaim."

"Alright pet." I ended the call and make the card as decorated as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"PERRIE!" I shouted as she came through the doors. I ran to her. She placed her handbag down so her arms were free as I hurled into her, burying my face in her chest. She kissed my head and we hugged tighter, tighter than ever.

"Jadey..." she sighed into my ear, as she wrapped her arms around me even tighter. I inhaled the smell of her perfume. She's always worn the same one. She pulled away and looked at me with admiration. Glancing down she noticed the big sign I made.

"Aww," she cooed, rubbing my back and placing soft kisses all over my neck and face. (A/N: This was inspired by the clip of Jaded meeting in the airport on Jade's IG if you want to check it out.)