Training Chapter 5

Three days since----------
(Y/n) Pov
"Hey Eren I've been wondering,whats that necklace your wearing?" I ask Eren staring at they key around his neck.
"I don't really know but I've had it since we woke up in that room." He responds.
"Are you ready to join the trainees Eren?" I ask him.
"Of course,unless "they" all die I will never be happy!" He yells with determination.
Eren's pov
Today is the day the first step to my goal. He has us all in line,one hand on our heart and another on our lower back. We don't have a lot of room because the dirt room isn't very big ,so it's cramped. I'm not complaining though I finally get to train. After this bald man yelled at some people we left to the mess hall. I started to tell people about what we saw because their story's were all wrong. Then some guy cut in,
"hey are you crazy or something?" I get up and slam my hands on the table.
"You trying to pick a fight?" I tell him.
"Alright sure it makes no difference to me." He gets up and responds. Then the lunch bell rang indicating that lunch is over. He offers an apology and sticks his hand out towards me I slap it and walk away.
~~~~~~~The next day
(Y/n) pov
"Today we are doing a test with the maneuver gear!" The bald guy yelled at us.
"We only have two because that's all we could manage to bring when we had to retreat to the undergrounds."
After a few people it was my turn,he strapped me in and I almost fell at first,although in the end I was pretty good. I looked over to Eren and he was struggling and he was upside down. When we got down I went up to him.
"Don't worry Eren things will be fine you still have tomorrow!" I told him trying to be as cheerful as possible.
He just looked at me with the same determination that he always has in his teal/greenish eyes.
"There's no way I won't get it!" He looked to Armin and me."I saw that you guys did pretty good can't you help me?" Eren stated. He wasn't really asking it was more of a command. I sweat drop.
"Fine...we better get started it else it will get dark soon." Armin tells us. We start walking over to the machines for the maneuver gear. "Ok Eren so you do this and this." Armin tells him.
"Are you ready Eren I'm about to start it?" I yell at him.
"Yes I'm ready (Y/n) start it!" He yells back at me. I start it up and Eren seems to be ok in the first few seconds but then he leans forward and hits his head on the ground. We rush to help him and put bandage on it to stop the bleeding. Then night was here and we needed to hurry into the rooms or else we were in big trouble.
"Goodnight Eren,goodnight Armin." I say waving at them. Though in stead I turn around and hug them both with ought thinking.
"G-Goodnight (Y/n)." they both say
(A/N Eren didn't stutter although he did blush, I didn't write that in there because reader didn't notice since it was night time.)
We were all outside watching Eren retake his text because no one else really needed to retake it. We were waiting silently. We were all watching Eren retake his test because no one else really had to retake it. When they started he was fine but then a few seconds and he was upside down again. There were some laughs and snickers in the audience.
"Wait switch gears with this guy." He calls to the guy working the machine. So he does and they let Eren re try it. This time he does if perfectly,well I think it's perfect. There was no way you could miss the sparkle in his eyes when he finally did it.
"Good job Eren I knew you could do it!" I say and make two thumbs up with my hands. They let him down and he walks over to me.
"Thank you (Y/n)." He smiles at me. I blush,he rarely smiles anymore. My
(e/c) eyes stared at his green/teal ones.
"You know, (Y/n), even if I don't say this kind of thing a lot. I'm glad it was me who saved you that day." Eren tells me. "I also want to fight back because there still is family that I want to protect no matter what." He says and then turns around to go find Armin and tell him his accomplishment. I was still blushing desperately hoping Eren didn't notice as he left. After Eren's re-test we spent they whole day training hard and listing to every word that was instructed. At the mess hall Eren and me were pulled outside by one of the guys in charge.
"We got a note sent to you guys today it says that your father is missing and has been missing the past few days it says he's most likely dead." Eren and me look at each other and slowly process the information given to us. This is weird I wonder why he's missing I hope,for our sake he really is just missing,and he's on his way back at this very moment. Unfortunately,this thought is probably to good to be true.

-------------------------
Hey guys...I hope you guys are liking it so far. ;) you guys really are great. Thank you for reading and never stop being awesome!
Bye~~~~❤️