Only the beginning!Chapter 3

(Y\N)Pov
Eren and I ran out of the house to see what was going on. Before we knew what was happening there was a titan no titans emerged out of cloud of smoke...inside the walls. Then there was a loud bang against the walls.The military police made it's way through and announce that most of the survey corps are whipped out and this aberrant is making its way here. "They say it's unlike anything they've ever seen." I heard them say.
"We need as many people who can fight to take it down." says one of them. "Ok I'll make the announcement." states the other. "Everyone who has ever had training,was in the survey corps,or has had any experience killing titans is required to fight." Says the taller of the guys,"come to town square for supplies if you are going to fight." Mom walks out of the house with dad close behind and hugs us tightly. "Kids you see I use to be in the survey corps, although when I was pregnant with ,you, Eren they released me. she says."So I'm going to have to fight,if I don't come back then it was to protect you guys."
"(Y/n)even though you weren't my own I love you just the same." She states with a forced smile,knowing she would probably not come back. Eren tries to run to her but dad stops him. "Mom,mom;mom...why?" He yells at her. She doesn't look back and heads for the square. I start to cry without noticing I don't want another one of my parents to die. I pull a (h/c) stand of hair behind my ear. I don't know what to do what is there to do? I decide to do what my plan from the start was. Except I have to wait a while for my plan to take action. For now step one is stay alive or else step two will never take place. "Common Eren we need to go to a safe place." I say calmly. " (Y/n) don't you realize that our mom is going to die." Eren says raising his voice. "Of course Eren but do you want her to die in vain;she's doing this for us to stay alive and we can't do that unless we go to somewhere safe." I respond with a tone louder then his. He opens his mouth to say something but stops. "Let's go,Eren, before they come any closer we should go find Armin too."
Eren didn't say anything but followed as we went to look for Armin. When we got to an open space we see everyone rushing to the inner gate. A huge crowd of people surrounded the gate banging on the door to let them in. There was only two titans left,although one was a aberrant. Out of the few soldiers left,as I thought our mom was not there. I know I need to be strong,but some tears slip down my cheeks. I turn away from Eren I know he was crying too. We continue to search for Armin. The titans get closer and closer I start to think we might have to leave him behind. "Hey gu-...whats wrong?"
"Nothing I'm glad your safe Armin." "I'll kill them all, I will kill every last titan." Eren says with a voice I've never heard from him. We keep being pushed back by the flowing river of titans. We now were traveling deeper and deeper in to the walls. There were many people getting eaten Armin starts to freak out a bit.
"Calm down Armin, we will make it out of these walls someday." Eren tells Armin. Yes,hes right there is no way we can die especially now. I tie my (h/c) hair back into a pony tail (or if your hair is to short then you just leave it like that) because we have been walking around a lot and it has gotten hot. The titans came closer and closer forcing us to move deeper and deeper in the walls,until finally we were in the very center. Unfortunately I started to lose hope that we would be able to survive this.
"Ok all survivors follow me if you want to live!" A girl from the military police yelled. No body really believed her but had no other choice and clustered around her. She stared to run to a building. She opened a door to reveal a stair case leading underground. Everyone rushed,pushed,and shoved to get down the stair case. After about five minutes we got down. At the bottom of the stair case is a big room it was very dark but I could manage to see a few house type things. I has a feeling I knew what was going to happen. The girl stood on a rock and yelled to us
"survivors I know it's not much now but to continue being safe this is where you are going to live from now on!"