Chapter 9

Ok guys before I start the story I wanted to say two things. First of all sorry. I really have no excuse. Second thank you to everyone who had been putting up with me taking forever to update. I appreciate it 😊😊😊😊 Oh and sorry for any oocness (out of character) please let me know if oocness gets out of hand in any chapter. Never stop being awesome 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) pov
I tried to go tell everyone but they were busy fighting off titans. I guess I caught Eren's eye though because he came over to me.
"Hey (Y/N) where have you been...I thought I had lost you." Eren said with a slight blush.
"I'm sorry for making you worry." You said in response while blushing.
"Any way why are you covered in blood! Who died?! Are you ok?" Eren asked. You looked down at blood stained clothes and looked back at Eren.
"This is titan blood....no one died." You said. That's when you realized titans don't have blood...how is this possible? Eren looked at you. You blushed despite the fact you were in deep thought about what happened.
"Titan blood? (Y/n) what happened? You must have hit your head or something." Eren said.
"No I didn't....I swear this titan blood,and look I found this by house." I respond and show him the syringe.
"It definitely looks thicker then human blood,and about the syringe lets go bring it with us and give it to a scientist." Eren said.
"Ya your right....where is everyone?" I asked.
"Common I'll show you we should be getting back to the rest soon anyway." Eren said.
"Ok..." I said rather quietly. I follow behind him until we got to the others.
"Hey (y/n) we thought you died! What's this stuff all over you?"Armin said hugging you.
"Oh it's...just blood. I'm sorry for scaring you guys! Although I'm here now so you don't have to worry anymore." I say trying to give them smile. They smiled back slightly...no one could really smile at a time like this. I combed my fingers through my hair and decided to finally get back to the group. I wonder about this...'Titan blood' on me. How could it be possible? And what is this syringe...why did our dad risk his life to come up here and find it? When I got back to the others I see that many are crying or shaking of fear. I saw many faces missing...none that I knew personally, but a lot that I had seen around many times before. The commanders decided we go back for now. So everyone sort of got in a line and started heading back towards Wall Rose. I sped up to catch up with Eren and Armin.
"Hey guys. Armin do you know anything about this?" I ask showing him the syringe.
"...No I don't sorry (Y/n) but where did you get it?" He responded.
"I found it when we first came up." I replied.
"Do you think I should show the higher ups?" I continued.
"No (Y/n) I don't want them to do anything to you if they see that that liquid is something you shouldn't have." Eren said. I blushed.
"Ok your right,but I really need to know what this is...it's important Eren I'm almost positive this is what our dad was looking for!" I said almost yelling. He just looked at me,his teal/green eyes glistened.
"Ok (Y/n)." He says finally crossing his arms. Armin stayed quiet then lagged behind a little to talk to the others. There was an awkward silence. We got down the stairs into safe place we call home.
"Eren...i'll be back later in going to go talk to Hanji about this." I say.
"Just be careful...." He responds quietly. I run over there as quick as I can...I feel like I know what this...but how? I find her in a make-shift Titan laboratory.
"Hanji! I need help with something!" I yell running up to her.
"(Y/n) what's wrong? Ooo what's that?!" She responds looking at the syringe in my hands.
"This is what I need help with," I say
"I'm almost positive you can help me...there's something else I've figured out too that you might want to know." I continue.
"Ok...lets start with what you've figured out." She says with her bright smile that she usually has.
"When we went outside today...and I didn't think about it till now but first I had Titan blood on me. Second of all Titans couldn't smell me when I had the blood on me." I say quickly.
"Oh my gosh (Y/n) you might have just made a breakthrough!" She responds jumping into the air happily.
"but it just seems unlikely. Titans blood evaporates in a matter of seconds...unless it has something to do with that!" She responds pointing to the syringe. She walks over and rips it from my hands and examines it closely.
"So where did you get this again?" She asks.
"It was by my old house in Shiganshina." I responded blankly.
"Ok I'm going to do some test on it right now. I'll go find you later and tell you what happened." She says still inspecting the green liquid.
"Wait...actually can I help you?" I ask.
"You want to help?!! Really?? Of course you can!" She says while smiling at me with joy.
"Yes...this is something important I want to know what it is." I respond with a smile.
"Ok then let's get this started!!!" She responds. She got up and led me to a place inside the darkness. There she had a titan tied up.
"Hello my lovely! How are you today?" She asked pretty slow. The titan just stared at her with lack of intelligence. She slit his arm quickly.
"We are going to start experimenting with titans blood." She says while smiling goofily.
"Um ok...your the expert." I say smiling. I looked over to the titan's arm. It was bloody only for a second until it evaporated into the air.
"This doesn't make any sense. When I killed the titan its blood was still there and didn't evaporate." I say frustrated.
"Well I have something else we can try..." She says smiling sort of evilly.
"Before I start do you remember anything about your surroundings when you killed the titan?" She continues.
"No,I can't really remember anything. Except that I had the syringe in my hand at the time." I say trying to remember.
"Just as I thought..." She mumbles some things to get self then she looks back up at me.
"May I see the syringe (Y/n)?" She asks. I looked at her confused.
"Uh sure." I say handing her the syringe. She got up quickly and told me to follow her. She took the syringe and slowly pierced the titans skin.
"What are you doing?" I say watching. She didn't answer. Instead she injected the titan. After that she took her gear and cut the titan once more. Blood dripped out...but this time it didn't evaporate.
"I knew it! There's something special about this syringe!" We both kind of got up and just stared.
There must be more to it though...