Chapter 7 Discoveries

( Your pov)
We are presently listing to a speech given by bald head. *sigh its going to be a long day. He sure likes to scare people. Everyone's going to regret coming. After that he congratulated the few that actually were doing a good job and let us go. I tried to look for Eren and Armin,but it's so dark underground we have no natural sun light like we did above ground. I have this weird feeling...like someone's watching me. I turn around and I'm face to face with a shadowy figure. I open my mouth to scream but it covers my mouth.
"(Y/n) it's ok it's me your father." he says uncovering my mouth. I wrapped my arms around him not able to believe what was happening.
"Eren and I thought you were dead where did you go?" I asked him.
"I was preparing..."he says. I stare at him blankly.
"Even so you could've told us you were-." I start to say before he cuts me off.
"(Y/n) you don't understand i'm going above ground!" He yells in response.
"What?!" I yell,"why would you do that you'll die!" I pause for a breathe but start talking before he can respond.
"I don't want to loose one of my last family members!" Tears start to build in my eyes.
He looks me in the eyes and says
"I know how you feel (Y/n),although this is for humanity." " I just need to get something I dropped on the way down."
"Then we can go with you!" I yell as he starts to walk away. He stops walking and I cross my fingers that he liked my idea.
"(Y/n),you need to stay here just in case." he says. "I gave to urge wrong one and now you have everything." he says under his breathe so that I couldn't hear. That reminded me about the last time we went to see dad. I look up to ask about it but he was already gone. I need to tell Eren I need to find him.
Erens pov
After the speech I walked around to look for (Y/n). Damn this darkness. Then I see (Y/n) running up towards me.
"(Y/n) what's wrong?What happened I've been looking all over for you." I ask.
"Eren*breath* fathers alive*breathe* and he's going*breathe* above the ground!"she said between breaths. It took me a minute to take in what she said.
"What he is alive?!?!??!???????!!!????!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys (=^ェ^=). I just wanted to say thank you so very much for 2000 reads and thanks for reading even if it's taken me a while to update. I hope you guys keep reading! If you guys have requests just comment. :) Never stop being awesome!!!~~~
Author ❤️❤️❤️