Chapter 6

Eren and I decided to look for our dad.(A/n they snuck out of lunch)I know he made it down here,so where did he go? Eren and I start from different corners of the area. I speed walked down the rows of little huts. I see people crying and mourning there loses. I keep running and I see girls all in one area of all ages even women. They were forced to try and grow some crops for the small community that survived. It was really dark down here too, I can tell that these ladys are scared,although they have no control of what happens.No one really does.
I wonder how Eren's search is going.

Eren's pov
Where can he be? Maybe he's with the people who were wounded. With the little light around the here I managed to find the place where they were keeping the injured. Dammit! We only have about ten minutes left of lunch. I frantically run around in search of my dad until I run into (y/n).
"It's no use Eren he's gone he probably died." she says sadly.

Back to you

"If searched every where I didn't even find a body." I say to Eren.
"We can continue looking tomorrow; we are going to be late back to the training area so we better go." I say as I grab his hand and start running. We burst through the door right at the end of lunch.
Armin comes up to us
"where have you guys been?" He looks down to see me and Eren's hands intertwined.
"It can't be tha-" he stared to say until I blush and say.
"No it's not,don't worry because we are back now. We will explain later." I let go of Eren's hand quickly.We slowly walk out of the mess hall. Eren and I tell Armin about the note and why we weren't there at lunch. He looked as if he was thinking then he was silent for a few minutes.
"What if your dad died in that event that happened that you guys can't remember?" He states.
"That would make sense but I couldn't find any bodies." I point out.
"Well let's just say that's what happend for now we couldn't really do anything about it anyway." Eren says. I could tell he was hurt but I didn't say anything.

~~~~time skip~~~~~
~~~~~two weeks later~~~~

Since the past few days the commanders have been trying to see what is happening in the walls above ground. So that we can try and get to a safe area or maybe even get one of our walls back. The commanders and the corporals are all being very secretive. Everyone just ignored it though. I wanted to know what they were hiding. There's no way that they would tell me though. So instead I'm just going to go to today's class.
"Ok I'm sure you guys are all wondering what happened with the commanders going above ground." The teacher said.
"Lucky for you,I am going to tell you." he continued. We all stared at him and waited for him to explain.
"When the commanders went above ground to get a better view of what we are up against, they found something very odd," he took a breathe and continued. "They found titans of course,but while they where up there they found a titan that apparently disappeared. They went to investigate it and they found... a human." he ended and waited for responses of what he had just said.
"So your saying that Titans are-" Armin started but was cut off by the teacher.
"Nothing is confirmed yet but the human was taken in for inspection."
Most of the people in the class thought that it was a lie. I don't know why but I have a feeling that they are on to something. What if every titan was a once a human?

*************************************

Hey guys :)! Thanks for reading! I'm sorry for the wait and I hope you guys like it. Never stop being awesome!