Plans Chapter 4

(Y/n pov)
It's been three years since the incident. It's harsh with out a mom. At least dad is still here. I can tell Eren is still very hurt by what happened. I was too and I still cry sometimes. I have to stay strong though,the first step of my plan is going to start soon.
"(Y/n) I can't find Eren!" Armin yelled in a panic. Let's go check the new house. I say house but it's more of a hut. Armin and me run in side.
"Eren!" I say loudly. Someone taps me on the shoulder and I pin them down immediately. It was Eren.
Eren's pov
I see (Y/n) in the house and tap her on the shoulder. She turns around in an instant and pins me to the floor. She quickly gets off.
"Eren where have you been I was worried about you and so was Armin!" She says. I open my mouth to respond to her.
"Well the impotant thing is your here now right?she smiles and...and there was a feeling that came over me but I shake it off.
"(Y/n) how can you be happy after all that's happened?" I state crossing my arms.
"It's not that I'm happy it's that...that unless you get over this and move on you'll never "kill them all"." She responds making finger quotes in the air at kill them all. I start to speak but instead stay quiet she's right.I haven't fully gotten over it yet and I know this is hard for her but it's even harder for me.
"I don't want to admit it to you (Y/n),but you're right this year I'm finally going to join the cadets," I respond with my arms still folded. She just smiles.

Two days later----------

Armins pov
I'm starting to worry about Eren and (Y/n). They've been gone for two days. They should've been back last night. What do I do what if they died. I can't help but think of all the possible things that could happen to them and I can't help but freak out about those possibilities. I start to pace up and down around town square.
(Y/n) pov
Eren and me were sent a message saying our dad wants to see us.
"We will only be gone a day and we will be back tomorrow." I say to Armin.
"Ok but be careful." he responds.
"It's our dad we don't have a reason to be careful." "We will be fine." I state.
"I'll see you later Armin." Eren says without much expression. Me and Eren start to walk towards his temporary hut. He volunteered to help build hits ,so he's been living in this one while he builds it. There was this awkward silence on the way,you know they type you want to get rid of but don't know what to say. Once we got there dad was waiting for us. Come on in. We step in taking in the damaged house. It's nice to see you ag-!" I start.
//////////////Black\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I wake up in the new house feeling week. I sit up slowly. *breathing*. I look to my right to investigate.
"EHHH?!?" I yell louder then I wanted to. Laying next me was Eren! He woke up suddenly from my yell and sat up with a shock.
"Whats wrong?" He states looking to me.
"He he sorry about that Eren,but how did we get here?" I ask him. "Weren't we just with dad?" I say with a confused look.
"That's right,I can't remember what happened though I just remember it was dark and someone carrying us here." He responds.
"Well we should get back home now I feel like we were sleeping longer then we think." I tell Eren as I get up and start walking. I feel some dirt from the dirt ceiling . Something is happened and I bet it's way worse then we think.

---------------------------------------------
Sorry I feel like this chapter was really bad. I'll try to update as soon as I can. Thanks for reading like always and I hope you like it!