Starting over Chapter 2

Your Pov
I miss all four of my parents (a/n)your real parents died. After that you were adopted by the Ackermans but then they died too and now your here) a lot but I guess it isn't that bad because now I have my new life here. The Jaegers are a kind family. Flash back : (also your Pov) We walked into the wood house inside Shinganshina. Eren's dad opened the door revealing a woman washing the dishes. "Oh who's this?"She said politely.I hid behind Eren holding on to his shoulders gently. "Don't worry (Y/n) that's Eren's mom." Eren's dad said. "O-Ok." I replied and came out from behind him.

Eren's mom tilted her head and smiled. "Since you have no were to stay would you like to stay here?" I nodded my head frantically. "Yes please Mrs. Jaeger!" She opened her arms gesturing for me to hug her. I took the offer and was embraced.
"(Y/n) this is not the place to be day dreaming." Eren interrupted. I came back to the present from my flash back.
I stole a glance at Eren. My face heated a little. "Eren are you still thinking of joining the survey corps?" I asked. "Yes,and there is nothing you can say to stop me." "I wasn't going to stop you...actually I-." No I won't tell him yet. "He he." I smiled at him. We walk down the road quietly until we see Armin getting beat up. Me and Eren weren't to strong alone but then together we over powered them. "Thank you (y/n) Eren." "Your welcome." I smiled and put my hand out towards him. "Armin why do you always let these bully's push you around?"Eren asked."If I fight back I will be the real one who looses." Armin responded.
Time skip~~~~
Now we are at home except for Mr.Jaeger. Me and Mrs.Jaeger washing dishes while Eren was sitting down on our wooden table waiting for his dad. We were all comfortable until their was a rumbling...
---------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating and this cliff hanger but if you've seen Aot you might know whats coming. See you later,have a good day.Thanks for taking your time to read my story :)