Chapter 23: Blue And Green

"Midoriya, I take it you've chosen someone to stay with you?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Yes I have, I would like to stay with Nejire sir" Izuku answered.

"Good but no funny business, your cabin is located at the other end of the lake, it's isolated to give the resident(s) more privacy" he responded tiredly. 

"That's great! C'mon Izu, I want to unpack before the sun sets!" Nejire exclaimed joyfully.

Nejire grabbed Izuku's hand and pulled him away from Emi and Aizawa so they could chat about some stuff. The walked along the extremely short grass, looking ahead at everything. The smaller cabins were little brick homes, they had everything a home would need except a kitchen. They did have a refrigerator though, the small homes also included a living room with a tv. 

On the other hand where Izuku and Nejire were going, the two of them could see a fully sized modern house that was accompanied by a small shed that housed four dirt bikes. 

"Woah, I'm so glad we got this Neji! This is gonna be the best trip ever" Izuku spoke while looking into her deep blue iris'. 

"Definitely, I wonder what the inside of the house looks like!" she replied bouncing on the spot.

'So cute...' Izuku thought.

When they got to the door of the place it looked even larger than before. The house was white all around and had black outlined windows. The door was brown and had translucent pieces of glass between it, like a panel of sorts. The door handle was a refined silver colour and was bent to feel more comfortable when gripping it. The couple opened the door to where they would be staying for the next week and were not disappointed. 

This place had a larger living room with a even bigger tv screen, a fully fledged kitchen and a second floor, the normal cabins did not own another floor. Izuku and Nejire shared woah's and wow's and went to the stairs to find where the bedroom would presumably be. They dragged their suitcases along the stairs to find a spacious second floor. 

'This has more than enough room for a family.' he thought.

A light pink dusted his cheeks as he thought about starting a family with Nejire, something he could 100% see happening in the future. Izuku continued to followed behind Nejire until they reached a room that appeared to be the sleeping quarters. Before he could see what was in the room he heard Nejire yell.

"Yes!" she exclaimed with large amounts of joy in her voice.

"What's so exciting?" he asked.

"There's only one bed" Nejire giggled in response.

"Really? I would expect there to be more than one bed for a house as large as this".

Nejire moved out of the doorway so he could see for himself. Once she moved, Izuku walked into the doorway to see only one bed like Nejire had told him. Except the bed was sprinkled with rose petals to set the mood, there was even candles around the room already lit. 

"O-Oh wow, t-this definitely s-sets the m-mood" Izuku stuttered to no one in particular.

"Don't worry so much, I don't plan to seal the deal so fast. At least not today" she replied, winking at him during the last few words. 

"You're s-such a tease, y'know t-that?" Izuku stammered slightly.

"Yep, better get used to it" Nejire added wearing a seductive look while sticking at her tongue.

The two of them put their luggage on the floor on both sides of the bed and then sat together. 

"We should change our clothes too, the bus was a long ride" Nejire spoke.

"Yeah, it's probably for the better if we do".

The two got up and before entering the bedroom, Izuku noticed there was a bathroom in the next room over.

"Do you want to go to the bathroom or should I?" he asked.

"Change here with me, we've been in a relationship for a while now, I'm surprised you're not comfortable with changing next to me" Nejire said softly.

"O-Oh well I-I just thought t-that you would w-want your p-privacy is a-all".

"Sometimes I do need my privacy but I love you more than you could imagine Izu, I want to spend every second with you" Nejire added.

Izuku had a flushed red face now, his girlfriend was basically telling him she wants to be with him forever. 

"I love you so much Neji" Izuku told her.

Nejire crashed her lips against his and Izuku gladfully returned it. It wasn't a super passionate make out session but instead it was gentle and kind. Any kind of kiss from Nejire was accepted from Izuku. After about 20 seconds she moved away.

"Now, we need to change before the sun sets, I wanna watch it go down while we sit on the yacht together!" Nejire bounced.

"You can look but don't get too excited" she teased.

'If there was any chance I was going to look before there is no longer any chance I'm going to look' Izuku thought.

"M-Mhmm" he hummed shakily.

Nejire started to undress in front of Izuku so he turned around quickly and started to do the same. He was unsure if she was looking at him but he did not want to turn around to try and find out. Izuku leaned down to his right to get some spare clothes from his suitcase without accidently looking at Nejire in the process. 

He was now standing in only his boxers while Nejire was behind him. Izuku was hoping she wasn't looking or this would be a lot harder for him. He took of his boxers and was now standing butt naked with his back turned. An audible gasp could be heard from Nejire which mean she was definitely watching. 

Now he was even more nervous. Izuku quickly put on a new pair of boxers and some shorts when that feeling that made Izuku lose all control came back. He tried his best to resist looking at his girlfriend but fate decided he would do differently. Slowly and hesitantly he turned around to see Nejire wearing only a bra and panties. Luckily she had already changed into fresh ones so he couldn't get too embarrassed. 

That didn't stop him from not getting embarrassed at all though as a dangerously deep shade of red washed over his face. 

'Oh. My. God. WHAT AM I DOING' Izuku shouted in his head.

"Like what you see?" she asked while posing sexily with a smile on her face.

He simply nodded his head to signal that he approved. Nejire laughed at how nervous he was and decided Izuku had been teased enough for now. Once they finished undressing and dressing back up again the two of them left the cabin/house with jumpers on since it was a little chilly. Nearing the lake both Izuku and Nejire got on one of the four boats. 

"Hey guys mind if I join you?" Emi asked out of no where.

"Oh actually Izuku and-" Nejire started.

"Sure! You can join us Emi" Izuku replied for Nejire.

'You're too kind for your own good Izu' she thought.

___________

Author's Note: Spicy chapter! I will most likely be updating again tonight so if you see a message on the conversations wall feel free to ask questions or just wait for the new chapter :D

Bye bye for now!