Chapter 27: The Couple's Days

The duo had walked outside of their luxurious house and Izuku spoke up.

"Hey Neji, I know we haven't been able to go any dates since the work studies so I thought we could have one at this camp" he said.

"That's an awesome idea! Where will we go though?" Nejiire exclaimed.

"I have it all planned out" Izuku replied confidently. 

"Wow, confident are we?" she said seductively.

"Y-Yep, t-totally confident" he stammered, proving that Izuku was now nervous.

He started walking in the other direction of the buffet, much to Nejire's confusion that is. They walked up over a hill that over looked the entire place and had a large area of mini springs. The grass was greener than she had ever seen before up on the hill. The springs sparkled from it's daily rays of light. 

Next to one of the springs laid a picnic blanket. On top of it was a basket loaded with delightful treats and pastries, such as apple pie, chocolate croissants and even all kinds of fruits. Next to the blanket, was two purple glasses that appeared to be wine. 

"Izu, you know we're too young to drink right?" Nejire questioned him. 

"Yeah, that's why it's just grape juice, hehe" Izuku giggled while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

The two of them sat down next to each other and Izuku was able to get a full look at what she was wearing. Nejire had on a blue tainted shirt that looked like the colours were slightly faded, her shorts went down to her knees and was a dark black mixed with speckles of white. 

Izuku was wearing a plain white shirt and blue trousers. A simple look but if it fitted him well, this was one of the things he was surprisingly good at pulling off. 

Nejire and Izuku clinked glasses.

"Shall we?" Nejire asked.

"We shall" Izuku answered.

An apple pie and two chocolate croissants were immediately pulled out of the basket as the two began to chow down on the food. Out of no where Nejire suddenly asked a really random question.

"Hey Izu, what turns you on?".

He choked on his food when she said that, the immediate answer came out of his mouth unknowingly because the evoke quirk autopiloted for him. 

"Y-You" Izuku spoke.

A light pink colour raised to the surface of her cheeks. 

"That's funny because just by looking at you it turns me on" Nejire teased with a smirk.

Her eye lids were half closed too making eye contact very difficult for him. Izuku was left completely flustered. A variety of thoughts entered his mind but one stood out to him.

'Does this mean she wants to do it, right now right here!?' he panicked.

"W-Why the sudden q-question?" Izuku asked her.

"Just a thought" Nejire responded.

He looked at her with a suspicious look on his face. Intent of some kind filled Izuku's face but she couldn't place her finger on it. Suddenly, he leaped over and tackled Nejire to the floor in a confronting position. 

"You want to be extra turned on?".

"Sorry that was just bad" Izuku apologised.

Nejire pulled him by the collar of his shirt and began to kiss him passionately. He returned it within the second and the two were just there showing the love they shared with one another.