Chapter 33: Escape plan!

Days had passed since Izuku was put in the room. Unable to find an escape he resorted to digging out with a spoon. It wasn't going any where however as Emi caught him once and he wasn't given food for a couple days. 

Izuku was definitely uncomfortable with where he was. The room was dull and the tv gets slightly boring after a while. Izuku was beaten day after day and was never allowed to leave his room. He had yet to reveal anything to the villains, however Izuku was missing Nejire quite a lot. 

He was randomly scrolling through channels of the tv when he came across the U.A channel. Izuku pressed the remote to watch and found an interesting piece of news. 

"If you have seen this student please report him to U.A high. His name is Izuku Midoriya, if you have any details on his whereabouts please come forward" Mr. Aizawa spoke.  

It was comforting to know that they were still looking for him. They were back on school grounds after the field trip. For Izuku however this meant they could be over eight hours away, his trip turned into a villain camp. 

He was about to keep scrolling when Nejire gabbed the camera. 

"Izuku, if you're watching this please find a way home. I hope your safe" she sobbed into onto live tv.

Nejire returned the camera back to the camera man and ran back onto the school ground. Izuku watched as Nejire opened the gate and went back into the school while wiping away tears from her eyes. 

"If only you... knew where I was..." Izuku sighed aloud weakly.

That's when an idea popped into his head. Although he was weak there was a chance of escape. Just as Izuku was about to act, Emi opened the door.

"Hey hotty~" she hollered.

"U.A is still searching for you which is quite funny considering they'll never find us. Oh, that pathetic blue haired girl you call your girlfriend cried on live tv too".

"She's not pathetic..." Izuku responded with venom.

"Whatever you say kiddo".

'This is my chance, I have to leave now through the door otherwise I might not have another chance' Izuku thought.

Emi gabbed and pulled him in for a kiss. It didn't feel magical in anyway for Izuku. He despised it but lacked the strength to pull away, Emi, on the other hand had taken a liking to these forced moments. She did this every time she was the one bringing him food or coming to talk. Izuku stood up from his position, deepening the kiss in the process by finally kissing back for once. 

Emi went wide eyed at his action. 

"This... is... a... nice... change... of... pace... kid" she spoke between kisses.

Izuku used this opportunity and pushed her, although not with lot's off strength, enough to push her to the floor. He dashed out the room and shut the door behind him. It would get unlocked moments later but it was still a delay for her. Izuku searched the place for an exit of some kind but instead stumbled upon a key sitting on a bar table.

He put the key in his handcuffs and they came undone. Now Izuku also had access to his quirk. Blaring noises started to occur as footsteps could be heard from the hallway. Izuku quickly jumped over the counter and hid behind it. 

"Split up and search for him!" one of the criminals yelled.

Most of them ran in different directions but two of them stayed behind and approached the bench. This was it, a moment that determined the result of the first part of his escape plan. 

"Hey he's over here!" one of them shouted while charging Izuku.

He stood up and narrowly dodged a punch that was meant for his face. The other crook tackled him into the shelf and they got knocked onto the floor. Izuku was trapped under the man while the other one joined him. Another group of criminals ran into they room and saw Izuku on the floor, being pinned down by two of there men.

"This kid really thought he could escape? How pathetic and disappointing" the one Izuku assumed to be the leader spoke with arrogance.

They walked over and started to kick and punch him for his terrible attempt at escaping.

'I've got to go all out, it's now or never!' Izuku internally screamed with determination. 

That look of perseverance glowed in his vibrant emerald eyes, Izuku's arm glowed with a green energy that matched his hair. He remembered the words All Might had told him on the beach.

______

'And from the bottom of your heart yell, smash! This is the way you activate One For All'

______

"Detroit... SMASH!" 

A massive gust of wind came from Izuku's finger, completely wrecking it. Some men were sent flying out of the roof while others were pushed against the wall, knocking liquor onto the floor. All of them were passed out from the sudden blast of power. Izuku got up with great pain in his body, he groaned through the pain and looked up. It was the dead of night, the sky filled with stars and small clouds.

"Oh no you don't, we haven't had our fun yet" Emi spoke.

Behind her were spinner and Toga. Izuku got up and started to run for it. This being his best route for escaping. A door up ahead had a green man with a door on it, illuminated by green. The savior of all signs when in Izuku's situation. He was about to open the door when spinner caught up with him. 

He dug a knife into Izuku's right arm. A painfully loud scream escaped his lips while his arm started to bleed. He quickly ripped out the knife and began to droopily swing at Spinner. He dodged them with ease as Izuku's moves were sluggish and predictable. Izuku threw the knife at the three of them before opening the door to the escape. 

Or what he thought was the escape...

_____

Author's note: The caller you have tried to reach has put you on a cliff hanger, leave a message after the beep... *Beep* So I'm back, I just needed a break. I can't promise I'll be updating daily anymore but I will still try my best :D See you all soon!