7. Jimin's Girlfriend

Arms folded over my chest legs crossed over each other . I pushed my back to towards the wall a sigh left my busted lips , looking at the girl in front of me - Moon Jiwoo , Jimin's so called ' GIRLFRIEND ' . She glared at me and I rolled my eyes in annoyance . I shifted my gaze to the door of the principal's office door . Where Jimin and Hae-won Stood with worried looks . 

Just then footsteps were heard from the other side of the hallway . Taehyung and Jungkook entered the hallway . Taehyung held a strong look whereas Jungkook had a unreadable expression . Taehyung's and Jungkook's gaze directly went towards me . I just a busted lip , a small scar on my cheek and messy hair . Taehyung Motioned Jungkook and he came towards me taking out a tissue and pushing it on my bleeding lips . 

It was not just any tissue it had antiseptic . I was taken back because of the sudden pain So I scooped backwards and hissed " ow ! Gguk it hurts " I said and put my hands on my lips . He sighed and pulled me towards him " pay for the bad " he whispered and again started applying it on . " Give it to me !" I glared at him and pulled away the wipe before applying it on my lips but I got pushed back and Jungkook put his arms around me on the wall blocking me . 

" Don't fight back with me , I'm serious " he dead panned . I sighed " fine , get away " I pushed him and sat on the bench there and tucked my hair back of my ear revealing the scar . I saw Jungkook looking at me again " yah! what the f*ck !" he shouted and crounched down to me and touched the scar " you got this too ? " He asked looking at me " what do you think ? " I asked with an raised eye brow " tsk " he said and got up. My eyes went towards Jiwoo when I heard her whine . Jimin was also treating her wounds . I simply rolled my eyes at them . 

" guys, You know there is already a nurse room in the school why struggle so much " Hae-won spoke looking at Jiwoo who was whining like a kid and Jimin was struggling with her . " you know what you are right for the first time !" Jimin gave up and threw away the cotton bud . "where's that brother of yours ? " He asked looking at us . " I wonder that too " I got up looking around but then he came out of the Principal's room " Get in , The principal needs you " he said and we all entered the Office . " who started the Fight ? " the principal asked us ,Jiwoo pointed towards me and I pointed towards her. "I mean who touched you first? " she again asked and we again pointed at each other. " who beated you? " the principal said because now she was frustrated, we again pointed at each other. A deep sigh fell in the room because of our stubbornness. "hae won you tell me " the principal moved towards Hae won.

" what happened was Jiwoo said....

Flashback

Jiwoo: b*tch , you look like a beggar using the last name 'Kim ' .

Hye in: No I am a KIM , The one and only daughter of the Kim's .

Jiwoo: So this Slut right here is saying that she is the only daughter of the World wide known company Kim CO. and the sister of Kim taehyung . 

she shouted in the hallway so that other's could also hear it 

Hye In: how do you know about my brother , he isn't that famous right ? 

I asked suspiciously .

Jiwoo : Not in the business world but Undergr-

Jimin : baby! Why get involved with such Sluts , Let's go . 

Jimin butted it 

I looked at him in shock . 

Hye in: Keep that little mouth of yours away , Shoo! 

I shooed him away and looked at Jiwoo .

Hye in : Continue 

Jiwoo : yes , so He is famous in the u-