11. Beach

My cried echoed in the dark room . It was all black in there just a light bulb that was hanging over my head . My body was tied to a chair with ropes . 

" help!! " I cried out loudly .

Just then the door opened revealing a man dressed up in white cloths and his face covered with a mask . His body reflected in the dark . " Hello Hye-in " He spoke and held my chin in his hand . 

" Leave me ! " I yelled at him " ohw , that cute attitude , I like- no-love! It !" He smiled evily . 

" my oppa's will be here any second !! " I shouted at him " No , NO they won't " He replied , a nasty smirk lingering over his face . " W-what are you saying ! He w-will be here !" I had the trust in my brothers they will save me from where-ever I am . 

" He can't save you baby because they are dead " he said and suddenly all the bulbs and rods in the room went on providing light . But the scene in front of me made my world stopped. 

There was Jungkook in his own pool of blood , his face had many wounds beside him another body laid which was none other than Jimin's ? He was also beaten up , his throat was cut slit . 

"wh-" I was out of words after what I saw the next minute I saw Taehyung limping in the room his left hand was pressed over his right hand that was covered in blood . His face was covered with wounds and cuts " Oppa! " I called out for him . The man that was dressed in white then cut my ropes from the back . I didn't wasted any time before running towards Taehyung .

He was about to fall but as soon as I reached out for him someone else pulled him towards him and Stabbed him in Taehyung's stomach using a knife . " AHHH!!!" 

_____________________

I woke up all sweaty , My breath was uneven after the dream or well nightmare . It was horrifying. I haven't had any nightmare lately and this all of a sudden shocked me but for now My concern were my brother's even though I knew it was a  nightmare . I wasn't satisfied . 

I looked around the cottage and then my eyes caught the balcony where Taehyung was sitting drinking coffee and using his phone . I sighed in relief and wiped off the sweat . "oppa , I'm going to get ready , OK ? " I told him and earned a nod making me smile . At least he nodded ! 

" OKIE!" I chimed and entered the bathroom . After washing my face and applying Suns cream  . I dressed up in a yellow bikini and swim shorts . I combed my hair and applied some lip balm . 

Then I got out of the bathroom and saw Taehyung oppa who was also dressed now. 

This is what he wore

This is what he wore . 

" you're ready ?  " I asked him and he nodded as he was tieing his bandana . I went and grabbed a white see through sweater and wore it on top of the bikini