Chapter 4- I hate the news!

"Gomen for interrupting!" Mikoto bowed, Sakura stood up and took Sarada from her mother-in-law's hold "Don't worry about it kaa-san, plus you weren't interrupting anything!" Sakura assured,

"Really? Cause it looks like you guys were about t-" 

"No!"

The older female Uchiha smirked and took Sarada back, "Ah, Saku-chan, we'll let you and Sasu-chan continue what you guys were doing," she stroked Sarada's hair "Sarada-chan can just sleep with me and your father!" and with that, she left the room. 

And...let's just say that both Sasuke and Sakura had a wild night.

----

Morning-

Sakura had already woken up, she was now preparing breakfast. She got a text from Ino from the 'Konoha 12 +Sand Siblings' groupchat,

Ino-pig: hey forehead, why weren't you at the sleepover last night? 

TenTen: yea, where the heck were you?

Temari: ya good Sakura?

Hinata: Guys, let's not pressure her?

Naruto: Yeah Hinata right!

                                                                             Me: Thanks for caring guys, I just felt a little tired, and my parents asked me to help them with something

Ino-pig: Ok?

Sakura felt someone hug her from behind, it was Sasuke. "Hehe, ohayo Sasuke-kun!" she smile, they both heard someone running up to them, both of them turned around to see Mikoto, with a worried look on her face "Oka-san! Are you and oto-san alright!? How about Sarada!" Sakura gasped "No, no dear. Me, and your father are alright. Sarada is with him right now." she assured "What's the matter?" Sasuke asked.

Mikoto had a reluctant look on her face "W-well, I'll just show you...", she led them to the living room and turned the TV on, and switched to the News channel, the headline was:

THE YOUNGEST OF THE CEO OF THE TOP COMPANY, SASUKE UCHIHA IS SEEN WITH A  MYSTERY WOMAN

Sasuke and Sakura's face was full of pure shock and worry. The have been discovered! Well, kinda. Suddenly, Ino called and Sakura felt deja vu (refering to the first chapter).

"Konnichiwa, Ino" 

"FOREHEAD!!!"

Sakura winced at the sudden shout, she swore that her ears were bleeding.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen the news?"

"Yes, yes I have Ino"

"Awww! I could've had the chance with Sasuke-kun! If I find that woman, I will get revenge!"

"I-Ino!"

"Sorry, was that too much?"

"What if that woman is his mother?"

"Pssh, your telling me that Sasuke-kun would do that to his mother?"

"Okay, okay, I get your point"

"Oh! Bye forehead, gotta go!"

"Bye"

Sakura ended the call and crossed her arms "What are we going to do about this?" she asked, both Mikoto and Sasuke thought about it "I'll have it taken down" Sasuke faced Sakura and pecked her on the lips, before going upstairs.

"Saku-chan, I'll help you breakfast!"

"Arigato oka-san"

----

After eating breakfast, Sakura checked on Sarada. "Hello little one!" She cooed "Mama!" Sarada babbled, the mother hugged her close and rocked her, humming a pleasent lullaby

(CREDITS TO THE OWNER)

Sarada fell asleep in her mother's arms, Sakura's eyes soften at her child's adorable figure; Sasuke saw this and smiled. It was known throughtout the Uchiha clan that Sasuke's love for his family was very powerful. In reality, Sasuke is a big softie, as said by Sakura a few years after their marrige,

----->Flashback

"Aww Sasuke-kun, you may act like a human iceberg on the outside, but on the inside you're just a big ol' softie"

"Hn."

End of Flashback<-------

"Sakura," he called, Sakura set down their child and turned to him "Yes, anata?" she responded. What he did surprised her a little, "A-anata!" she stuttered. He mumbled a 'I love you' and hugged her tighter.

He unexpectedly kissed her, and she responded. 

"Sasuke- Oh my!"

Izumi caught them in a rather... akward way. "Ah! Izumi-san!" Sakura covered her face; Izumi realized that she was staring and shook her head "I just came here to tell Sasuke-san that his friend is here. He goes by the name...Naruto?" she then left to look for Itachi.

"You best be going now, Sasuke-kun" Sakura smiled

"Aa" he replied?

As Sasuke exited the room, Sakura smiled. After all these years, she still couldn't believe that she had a family; especially since she was still young. She also hoped that Konoha 12 would understand when they found out.

----

"SHANNAROO!" Sakura had been trying to do homework for the past minutes, but Sarada kept on crying. She had tried everything she could to make her stop, but nothing worked. The fact that Sakura shouted 'SHANNARO' wasn't because she was angry at Sarada, but rather herself; She had been angry at herself for not doing her work earlier. 

Tonight, Sasuke was out with Naruto and the rest of their friends. Sasuke assured to her that Sarada will be fine, with Mikoto and Fugaku of course! And when Sakura refused to go, Sasuke volunteered to stay instead, but Sakura stated:

"No, Sasuke-kun. You should go and have fun!"

Sakura sat tiredly on the chair, staring at her work. She had finished everything and decided to go to bed, it was only then when she realized that Sarada stopped crying. She merely smiled at this and proceeded to go to bed.

----

Moments later at 12:00 am, Sasuke had arrived home. He went to his room, only to see Sakura peacefully sleeping, along with Sarada. His eyes softened and he smiled at this scene. 

Later after preparing for bed, Sasuke lied beside his wife, pulling her close. Little did they know, Sakura shall occur a huge family problem. Even worse, they had to explain why they didn't attend the sleepover...

=H=L=K=R=(A.N.)

Hi-llo! I hoped that you guys enjoy this story! And a very big thank you to @MoonysAlterEgo and...

@KebasisS 

Thank you very much for voting on this story, but if there are others who I didn't mention; Gomenasai!

Please remember to comment and vote!