Chapter 15- How Could You Do This to Me!?

It had been days since Konoha 12 found out and the news has been circulating around the school. Ino and Naruto had stopped talking to Sasuke and Sakura, the rest of Konoha 12 understood why they hid it (because they explained it to them). Sakura deeply wanted to be friend with Ino again. Temari kinda knew because she's Sakura's cousin. 

Tsunade has also become mayor now, or as the people like to call it, 'Hokage'. 

--

Sakura walked in the school, she heard whispers about her, like 'What a *****', 'She doesn't deserve Sasuke-kun' and 'Sasuke-kun only married her because of their buisness' and so on. She just ignored the hurtful comments as she walked into her classroom, only to hear more whispers. 'This is so unfair! They're only whispering about me!' she thought. 

Sasuke was surrounded by girls, trying to convince him to be with them. He all declined...not so politely as he tried to push them away. One girl even tried to kiss him! 

He managed to get through the hoard of fangirls, fortunately. He went to his designated seat, beside Sakura, who sits beside Naruto... He felt quite uncomfortable with Sakura sitting next to Naruto though. "Ohayo, Naruto!" Sakura tried to make a conversation with said Uzumaki, but he looked away, ignoring Sakura's frown. She leaned over to Sasuke "Ne, Sasuke-kun? Can you talk to Naruto?" she asked, whispering "Hn." he said as Sakura pouted "Please?" she asked making a face that he couldn't resist "Hn..." he said, "Arigato, anata!" she smiled. The raven-haired boy went to the blonde Uzumaki,

"Dobe..."

----

Hi-llo! I'm not dead! So I'll be posting another chapter later, because why not? Sayonara minna!

-Luna