Chapter 10- The Uchiha Clan

As you know, Konoha 12 is a quite popular group. Therefore, they have fangirls and fanboys; Sakura and Sasuke have more fans then anyone in the group.

"Shannaro! C'mon pig!"

Ino and Sakura were running to their class, trying to escape their fanboys.
"Almost...there!" Ino panted, "Pig! We're here!" Sakura said, as she opened the door. "Late, again? Ino, Sakura?" Kurenai sighed "Don't look at us sensei! It's their fault!" Ino pointed at the door; where in the door window, fanboys were seen.

"Sakura-san! Please go out with me!"

"Ino-san, I love you!"

"Haruno-san! Accept my love!"

"Ino-chan!"

"Sakura-chan! I love you!"

"Sakura-san!"

"Yamanaka-san!"

"Haruno-san!"

Sasuke's eyes twitched. "Sakura-chan! Sit next to me and teme!" a blonde knucklehead called, Sakura smiled and went to sit between the two rivals. Sasuke's fangirls were about to complain, but Kurenai started the lesson.

----

"Your all dismissed"

The students started to exit the classroom for lunch.

Team 7 was heading to the cafeteria, or so Sasuke and Naruto thought. Sakura headed a different direction. "Eh? Sakura-chan, the cafeteria's this way!" Naruto scratched his head in confusion "Oh, I'm going to meet someone first. You two go ahead" the pinkette waved, before dissapearing.

"Uh, okay then...?" Naruto said"

----

"Auntie!'m here!"

Sakura was meeting Tsunade, for a very special reason. "Are you sure about this, Sakura?" Tsunade asked "Hai!" Sakura exclaimed "I want to help people! I want to become a doctor!" she grinned, Tsunade replied with a smirk "Alright then," she handed her niece a stack of thick books, causing Sakura to almost fall over "Auntie..." she called "Hm?" Tsunade hummed,

"Can you teach me how to fight?" the pink-haired girl asked,

"Hehe, why not?" Tsunade smiled, Sakura beamed at her response "Shannaro! Arigato, auntie!" she almost dropped the books out of excitment.

A Few Minutes Later~

"Shannaro! Auntie, I have to go. Class is about to start soon!" Sakura panicked as she ran to her classroom "See ya, auntie!"
she waved. Fortunately for her, she was not late.
When the teacher started teaching, Sasuke tapped Sakura's shoulder "Where the heck were you?" he asked "Oh, I was with auntie" she smiled "You said that you'd meet us in the cafeteria" he said "Um, I guess I lost track of time?" Sakura shrugged. 

"Sasuke, Sakura? Do you have something to share?"

Both Uchihas froze at the voice of their sensei "I-uh-you see-" Sasuke cut Sakura off by saying: "I asked her where she was earlier. She wasn't with us at lunch". 'Wow, he's brutally honest. Ha! What a loser!' Inner Sakura placed her hands on her hips and smirked 'Hey! Don't you forget that we married him!' Sakura thought,

'Yeah, Yeah. Kami-sama! You're such a drag! SHANNARO!'

'Wha-? W-well, look at you! Your starting to sound like Shikamaru-san!'

'Hehe...'

After Inner Sakura and Sakura stopped conversing, Sakura payed attention to the lecture.