Chapter 5- Accident and...A BABY!?

Monday 7:30am at Konoha High

Sasuke was hanging out with his blone bestfriend, Naruto Uzumaki. We haven't learned anything about him in the 2nd chapter, so we will now!

Naruto Uzumaki, he is the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushiha Uzumaki. Though, he prefers his last name to be 'Uzumaki'. His father is the current mayor of Konoha. Naruto has been bestfriends with Sasuke and Sakura for a long time now, he met them in grade one. How they became the bestest of friends? Well it's simple. The teacher, named Iruka, had paired them up for a team project. It was about Konoha, they had 4 catagories to choose from; History, Geography, Landmarks and Celebrities. They chose 'Celebities' and in the end, they got and 'A+'! But over the years, Naruto had started to develop a crush on her pink-haired friend. Up until now, he still likes her. Now back to the story...

----

Sakura came running up to the to boys and hugged Naruto, sobbing uncontrollably. Naruto blushed at the sudden contact, but frowned due to Sakura's cries "What's wrong Sakura-chan?" he asked. She paused for a second to wipe her tears away "I-it's my p-parents! Th-they got in a c-car crash!" Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened, Sasuke immidiately rushed to Sakura, looking at her in the eyes. "B-but they're okay! Right!?" he stuttered, with shocked Naruto and the students (especially fangirls) around them,

"Teme! Did you just...stutter!?"

Sasuke realized that he and Sakura were out in public, so he decided to defend himself "You must've heard wrong." he stated. Soon, fangirls started to defend him as well...

"Yeah, Naruto! Sasuke-kun doesn't stutter!"

"Mhm! Like he said, you heard wrong!"

"Geez Naruto!"

"Shut up Naruto!"

"Sasuke-kun is always right!"

"Stupid Naruto!"

That was it! Sakura didn't like people who called her friends stupid. So she punched them all. Though Sasuke was scared, he didn't show it. Naruto was heavily sweating 'Oh kami-sama! I forgot Sakura-chan could to that!' he thought. But the two still didn't let go of the fact that Sakura's parents were in a hospital; Especially Sasuke.

Sakura's parents had always treated him like he was related to them by blood. They have shown great hospitality. They were his mother-in-law and father-in-law.

Sakura couldn't help but disagree with her husband's fangirls. He did stutter. Like once, he stuttered for whole day because Sarada kissed him on the cheek.

----

When Sakura entered the classroom, she was bombarded with tons of questions from the girls about why she didn't attend the sleepover. "SHANNROO!" she pushed them away. It was really clear that she didn't want to be investegated right now. "Gomen, Sakura-san!" Hinata had apologized on behalf of Ino, Tenten and Temari.

Ino sat beside Sakura, "Hey forehead, we heard about your parents. The whole school has been talking about it!" she hugged her bestfriend "Yeah, we're sorry for what happened" Tenten hugged her too "Me too" Hinata joined the group hug, "C'mon, Tem!" Ino invited; Said girls sighed and joined the hug. 

"G-guys...can't...breath...!" 

The group separated immidiately "Oh sorry forehead!" Ino smiled, Sakura shook her head and smiled too "I feel a bit better now, thanks you guys" "Anytime, Saku!" Tenten showed a thumbs up.

"Alright class, open your books and turn to page..."

----

4th period ended and our beloved cherry blossom is running to the restroom, with the rest of the girls trailing behind her.