Meeting jeff

Juliets POV

I was walking in the woods my dad is out so I'm by my self for a week. It was dark I was looking for a kill. I heard a person. Then I was shoved into a tree. It was a boy he had brown hair, green eyes and he looks the same age as me. He looked drunk " let go of me you asshole " I kicked him in the shin. I was about about to run but he grabbed my wrist " don't test me bitch" he said in a angered tone. He took out a gun " move bitch " he shouted. I did what he said.

30 minutes later

I turn to the men he was about to knock me out with the gun. I close my eyes ready for the pain but it didn't come. I opened my eyes to see the guy dead and a boy. He has black hair, pale white, no eyes and a cut I open smile. My dad told me about him he said stay away from him. " please don't hurt me" I said scared.

Jeff's POV

I was looking for a kill intil I heard a men shout. I followed the sound and found a girl with Firey red hair, pale skin,green eyes and the most beutyful black black wings ( did I forgot to tell you my eyes change color so yeah). She was beautiful I wanted her all to my self. He was about to hit her intill I came out a knocked him out. I turned a round the girl looked at me horrorfied. " please don't hurt me" she said scarily. I smirked at how she scared " don't worry I wont " I said. She looked at me confused as I cuffed her cheek with my hand.