birthday part 1

authors note

haiz! I'm back to write so lets get back to the story.

Juliet's POV

I was sleeping on my bed intill I heard my alarm go off. I sighed I got up and got dressed into black shapeless that shows most of my back and a sting to tie on the back and I put on jeans that were ripped on the knees with black combat boots. I also straighten my red hair I went down stairs and I went in the kitchen to see nobody I looked around confused I shrugged and got a cup of coffee and sat on the couch I turn on the t.v I started watching the news. then I remembered it war my birthday today so I decided to go killing I got up and went outside.

****

I went to the human world I saw two teenagers that were drunk and making out I rolled my eyes 'people these days' I thought I threw a rock to the other far into the woods. the boy got up to look what the noise was well the girl stayed put I flew over the girl." wow are you my guardian angle" she said "no I'm your worst nightmare" I said she looked confused then I chopped her head clean off I laughed insanely as he blood spattered all over me. I hid as the by came back he looked horrified as he saw the girl dead. I flew down to him "you know getting drunk and making out is a deadly sin" I said in a dark voice as I shove my hand in his chest and I ripped out his heart. Blood was dripping from my hand I was laughing insanely 'well it time to get back to the mansion' I said as I chuckled under my voice.