Going to the creepypasta masion

Jeffs POV

" what's your name" I asked her. " Juliet " she answered she starts to cry " shhh" I said and hugged her to try to calm her down he black wings went down. She cried on my shoulder and fell asleep. I picked her up bridal style ' don't worry I'll keep you safe' I kissed her on the cheek I was going to bring her to the creepypasta masion.

Time skip like a boss

Juliet's POV

I woke up in a room it had black walls with blood stains on it. The door opens it reveled jeff " are you ok" jeff asked I nodded. " are you hungry " he asked I nodded. " come on" he said calmly. He got up and started walking I followed after him. We came to the most beautiful living room it had a 70 inch tv with a buch of game systems, a 20 person couch and the most beautiful blue color on the wall I have ever seen. " sit I will be right back" jeff whispered to me. I sat next to 2 boys on my right he looked like link from legend of zelda but he had red and black orbs and on my left the boy had a mask it was blue and there were black holes for eye and black substance was driping from the eye socits. " hey babe want to play with my joy stick" the blond boy said. I looked at him confused " jeffs gonna kick your sorry gamer ass ben". The boy I'm guessing is ben scoffed but someone slapped him in the face " I heard that" jeff yelled. Ben mumbled something under his breath " what was that " jeff said angrily. Then a men came in he had no face and a black suit. " boys"! The men yelled I was scared I started to shake. ' slender my dad never told me to go near him my dad doesn't really like him I hope my dad doesn't get pissed'. The men looked down at me he must of saw me shaking because he had a look of concern in his non face I don't know how I could tell but I could tell. " I'm sorry child, what's your name"? He asked in a calm voice " it's juliet " I said. " would you like to see the other pastas I nodded.

Time skip like a boss

Still Julie's POV

We were having a meeting. " alright children introduce yourselfs " slender said.

Skipping the hi's Im to lazy

" now Juliet tell us about your self " slender said. I nodded " well I'm half demon and half dark angle and my father is zalgo I also have wings I will show you" I took my hoodie of and my huge black wings popped out every one stared wide eyed. " no wonder you look like an angle " ben flirted I blushes at what he said. " can I talk to you ben" jeff said angrily that both went out side I hope they don't get into a fight.