A brother i never knew

Juliet's POV

After all that crying I finally fell asleep but then I woke up again to hear a knock on the door." Who is it" I asked quietly " it's slender your father wants you to meet someone" he said as his voiced echoed threw the door. I groaned and go up I went to the living room. I paused I see a boy that looks like me kinda. He had black flip hair, red eyes, horns, he was very tall and he was pale. "Who are you" I asked confused " I'm Brian zalgos son I'm your brother" I paused I thought father father killed him when I was 5.

Flash back Juliet's POV

I was sleeping in my bed intill I heard a screaming I got up from my bed. I peaked threw the door to see my big brother and dad fighting again then I saw dad stab him in the chest a million times. I frose I was heart broken I ran to my room crying.

End of flash back still Juliet's POV

I ran to my brother and hugged him I was crying cause I was happy to see him. "I missed you bro" I said " I missed you to" he answered as he hugged me back. Then jeff came in the livingroom " hey why did you slaped me!" Jeff said angrly a tear went dowm my eye. Eprentals my brother saw me " who the hell are you to talk to my sister like that" Brian said angrly " ahh bro can I talk to you in the other room" I said quietly.