A pissed off dad

Zalgo's POV
I came back to the underworld " Juliet I'm home" I screamed threw my castle but there was no answer " Juliet?" I asked again a little worried.
*** still zalgo's POV because I'm to lazy to write >:3
I looked all over the house I got pissed I decided to see slender about this I was going to the slender mansion.
Jeff's POV
I was sitting next to Juliet petting her beautiful red hair but then I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered it there stood zalgo " what do you want" I asked very rudely. " I here to talk to slender" he answered he sounded worried " ok come in" I said. Slender came and he told zalgo to follow him I decided to ease drop on them I put my ear on the door.
" slender do you have an idea where my daughter is" zalgo asked politely. " no what dose she look like" slender aw served like he was confused. "Well she has red hair, red eyes, black angle wings and very pale skin" zalgo said in a worried tone I widen my eyes that was the description of Juliet so zalgo's her father. "Oh um follow me master zalgo" slender said in a evan worrier tone then zalgo had. I ran into Juliet's room like I wasn't watching at all slender and zalgo came into the room I didn't want to intrude so I got out of the room.
Zalgo's POV
I stared at my daughter wide eyed she had a stab mark into her stomach "what happen to her" I asked in an angry tone. "Well Jeff and Liu got into a fight and Jeff stabbed her on accident and now she's in a coma" slender answered in a scared tone. Now I wanted to kill Jeff " you let him stab my one and only child!" I screamed out in anger. I got out of the room and started walking to Jeff's room he will pay for ever hurting my daughter.