Jeff's bad side

Juliet's POV

I told my brother everything what happen between me and Jeff he got pissed but he calmed down in a hour so.... Yeah :D.

**** still Juliet's POV

I was sleeping intill I heard a little creek in my room I got up and checked the time it was 2:30am. I looked around in my dark room I stopped when I red eyes stareing at me. I saw it was Jeff wait Jeff doesn't have red eyes then jeff pounced on me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me by it all the way to the basement. I started to cry "Jeff please stop!" I screamd as he threw me against the wall with his knife to my neck. He laughed insanely "shhhh it's ok Juliet I won't hurt you" he said in a voice that scared the crap out of me."you know you broke up with me so it is time to pay the price" Jeff said as he put his knife to the neck of my shirt he started to cut my shirt open. "Help!!!!!" I said.

Laughing jack's POV

"Help!!!!!" I heard someone scream I knew it was Juliet i bolted out of my room into the basement. I widen my eyes I came int to see Jeff cutting open Juliet's shirt I boiled in anger. I threw him across the room Juliet came up to me and started to cry "shh it's ok I will protect you" I said calmly.

Auothers note

ohhhh it doesn't look good for our love bird what will happen next.... >:3