When he cheats >:3

Juliet's POV
I was watching horror movies with Jeff there was a jump scare I jumped and cuddled into Jeff's chest it felt like he smirked. It was midnight I yawned " you tired" Jeff asked I nodded my head yes then he picked me up bridal style to my room. He kisses my cheek " good night Juliet" Jeff Said in a soft voice I smiled then went to bed.
**** still Juliet's POV
I woke up to a girl it was weird I checked the time it was 1:00 on the morning I got off my bed and came to the door I went into the hallway. I heard the girl from Jeff's room I opened the door my eyes widen it was Jeff making out with Nina the killer a tear went down my eye j ran to my room crying. I heard a knock on my door " who is it" I asked softly " it's me L.J" L.J answered " come in" I said very softly. He come in his eyes widen " what happen" he said concern .
L.J POV
I came into the room to see Juliet crying I can't stand to see her cry I love her very much but it made me mad when I saw her and Jeff kissing. "What happen" I asked concerned "I saw Jeff making out with Nina" she cried out I was pissed I came to her bed and hugged her " shhh it's ok, hey I want to take you somewhere" I told her with excitement trying to make her happy. "Ok where" she asked as she wiped her tears away " I's a surprise" I told her as I smirked " but do you trust me" I asked he she nodded. "Ok you are going to have to close your eyes" I said she nodded and closed her eyes.
**** Juliet's POV
It's been an hour since L.J has been making me follow him with my eye's closed " are we there yet" I asked a little scared. "You can open your eyes now" L.J said excitedly I opened then I gasped it was a carnival it was dark so it had beautiful colorful lights no one was here so I guess this is L.J's carnival. "Wow this is amazing" I said in a happy tone " what you want to do first" L.J asked. "Can we go on rides" I asked him he shock his head yes.
*** 2 hours of rides later still Juliet's POV
"Can we stop going on rides I'm a little dizzy" I said wobbling I almost fell but L.G caught me " wow calm down want something to eat" he asked well laughing " um can I just have a drink of soda" I asked " ok be right back" he said as he walked to the food booth. I sat at a table as I waited I had so much fun with L.J I didn't remember Jeff at all. A minute late L.J came back with a soda and cotton candy he gave me the soda "thanks" I said as I smiled. " We should start heading back to the mansion" L.J told me I nodded " ok let's go" I said as I grabbed his hand " hold on tight" I said " wh.." Before L.J could finish I started flying. "Wow this is cool" L.J said smiling.
*** still Juliet's POV
We finally got to the mansion I was about to go inside until I heard L.J's voice " wait" he pulled me into a kiss I widen my eye's but kissed back because since Jeff cheated on me I guess I'll just kiss L.J back. " I had fun tonight" I said as we broke from the kiss " yeah me to" L.J said with huff " bye" I said as I walked in the living room. I saw Jeff and Ben playing video games " hey babe what's up, where have you been" Jeff said I gave him a glare and slapped him in the face as I ran upstairs and I went to my room and slammed the door and started crying into my pillow Im never talking to Jeff again.
Authors note
Uh oh it doesn't look hot for our love bird. What will happen will they get back together or will Juliet go to L.J no on knows hehehe I'm evil >:3.