A pissed off brother

hey guys Katie the killer here I guess I'll change this into a Liu x Zalgo's daughter x Jeff the killer. So yeah well let's go with the story now.

*****
Juliet's POV
As I stared at the boy I said "I'm Juliet " I said in a shy voice. "It's ok I told you I won't hurt you" he said calmly I started getting less scared of him he seems nice. "Do you have a place to stay" I asked Liu he shook his head no I sighed." Would you like to come with me" I asked properly he shook his head yes I smiled." Follow me" I asked in a happy tone. He followed.
****
Liu's POV
I followed Juliet into this huge mansion " who's that" asked a boy that looked like link from LOZ ( legend of Zelda) but he had red and black eye's." He's my guest so he gets to stay in my room with me ( I forgot to tell you I got a room sorry)
She said in a happy tone I wonder why she's happy.
Juliet's POV
Me and Liu were talking for a while until Jef came " hey Jeff there someone I want you to meet" I said. When he saw Liu he was shocked " b ..... Brother" he asked In a shocked tone. " yes Jeff its me Liu " Liu answered him they ran and hugged each other.
****
Jeff's POV
Me and Liu were playing video games while Juliet was sleeping up stairs we were the only three in the house so yeah. " Hey Jeff can I tell you something" Liu asked me seriously " sure anything" I answered. " I ...... I like Juliet " Liu said I was shocked " she's mine" I whispered Liu looked at me. ' oh no an I going in one of my jealous fits'. * you can't have her she's mine " I yelled angrily Liu took out his knife now I was pissed " what's you gonna do with that" I chuckled. I lunged at him it came with a loud bang. I heard a door open
Juliet's POV
I woke up to a loud bang I went down stairs to see what the bang was I saw it was Jeff and Liu fighting. Jeff was about to stab Liu so I got i front of him and I felt a pain in my stomach I looked down to see the knife in my stomach. I looked up shocked then everything went black.