Chapter 11: I Can Barely Make it to Canada

CHANGES POV  KIND OF OFTEN

*Harry's POV*

*The Next Morning* 

"You realize it's colder in Canada then here right?" I asked glancing Kaia up and down. 

"Peasant please, I used to live in Canadia. I know what it's like there." Kaia said back putting her hand to my face. I smiled and grabbed it, intertwining it with mine. 

"It's pronounced Canada" I smiled. 

"I can call it what I want. I'm the one who's a citizen here!" She spat. I smiled and shook my head, pulling her close. 

"Don't get all pissy at me." I whispered into her ear. 

"Me...mad at you? Never!" She smiled wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Good. Because it would suck to be on a 3 day car ride when your mad" I grinned pecking her lips. She nodded and grabbed my hand. 

"Are we going or what?" She asked stepping back an nodding her head towards the tour bus. I nodded and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. 

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

*Kaia's POV*

"Shit. shitshitshitshitshitshitshit" I mumbled into my pillow.  We were on the bus for about 9 hours so far. I had recently gone  to lay down because I didn't feel good. 

"Kaia? Babe are you ok?" I heard Niall's Irish accent ask. 

"Fuck off" I mumbled while clutching my stomach. 

"Oh I get it..." He said and walked back out. Seconds later I heard him yell at the girls to fix me. 

"Kaia?" Perrie asked. 

"Are you ok?" Dani questioned. 

"You idiots, the poor girl obviously has cramps and didn't bring Midol." El said slapping them both upside the head. 

"Right" they said in unison. 

"Go get her some Midol from one of your bags for Ginger Jesus sake!" El yelled at them while climbing up to my bunk and sitting next to me. "You ok babe? First time with cramps?" she asked while stroking my head. I shook my head. 

"I've had them before, it just doesn't feel exactly like regular cramps." I said looking up at her. 

"What do you mean? Where are the cramps?" She asked as the other girls waked back in. 

"What's going on?" Perrie asked worriedly. I pointed to my side. El put her hand above it asking if she could touch it. I Shrugged and nodded. I winced in pain as she lightly placed her hand on my side. Her eyes grew wide and she glanced from me to Dani. Dani walked over and placed her hand where El's was. She then moved her hand to my forehead to see if I had a fever. Her eyes also grew wide and glanced at Perrie. 

"Perrie do you remember when I had appendicitis?" She asked giving her a stern look. Perrie's eyes widened as she nodded and ran out of the back of the bus towards the front. 

"So what are you saying?" I whispered kind of scared. 

"I'm saying we need to get you to a hospital" Dani replied. My eyes widened also as my breathing quickened. I HATE hospitals.

*Perrie's POV*

I nodded to Dani and El and ran out of the back of the bus to Paul who was currently driving. "Paul! Get your ass and gear and change route to a hospital...... NOW!" I yelled in his ear. He nodded and speed up a bit.