Chapter 5: He Can Barley Get My Number

*Saydi's POV*

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and smiled. Kaia had just gotton her first kiss from Harry, lucky stuff with her and Harry are working out. "You ok love?" Liam asked from across the table. We were at Nando's. I nodded. 

"Yep, fine." I said rather quickly. 

"Well then what do you want babe?" Zayn asked. 

"Whatever you guys get." I said casually as the waiter came over to us. 

"Hey I'm Aren, what can I get you guys?" He asked. Liam and Zayn ordered. When our food came out I saw that I forgot to get a drink. I told the guys were I was going and went up to the counter. "Hey" o\the waiter Aren said coming up nest to me while I was waiting for my drink. 

"Hi" I said back casually. 

"Kinda random, but could I get your number, you really cute and you seem sweet" He said leaning on the counter. 

"I don't see why not" I shrugged. I gave him my phone and he gave me his. We exchanged numbers  and I walked back to the table to finish my food.

"What was that all about" Liam asked all fatherly. 

"Nothin" I said shoving food into my mouth. 

Ok so i'm sooooooo sorry it's so short but I'm going to try to update again tonight or tomorrow! I'm so sorry! Ok well for now just remember this dude, he is going to b important in the story.