Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Warrior Academy

    The next three days I spent it waiting by the mail room or by the palace entrance waiting for the mail from the Warrior Academy to come through. My mind started imagining stuffs, maybe I wasn’t accepted, but if I wasn’t I would have gotten something to tell me I wasn’t. just as I was thinking to my self

‘the mail has arrived’ a palace guard said dropping the big envelope through the little window leading to the mail room, I quickly rushed to the mail room as fast as my stupid ball gown and heels could carry me, getting there, I opened the envelope searching for the one from the academy, I found it and ran back to my room. Going back to the balcony, I sat on the island gale and tore open the letter expecting the worse,

To Miss Aurelia Elizabeth Montez of Scotland,

           This is to inform you that your acceptance letter has been received and since it has been signed by His Royal Majesty; King Stefan, Alexander Archibald we are pleased to inform you that you have been invited join The Warrior Academy. Congratulations, we wish you enjoy your stay here.

I couldn’t believe it, it was real, I actually would go to the academy. Then it hit me, my siblings would recognize me immediately, I had to not only disguise my name but also my face. I stared at the mirror, my long brown hair would have to go, my brown eyes also and I knew the right person for the job, for now I had to start getting ready, Bethany and the boys would leave by Saturday which meant I only had a week left to plan my escape first from the palace. Taking my phone out, I texted Claudia. Claudia was the daughter of the Duke and she was to attend the warrior Academy along with her triplet sisters Stephanie and Elizabeth.

‘hey Claudia, you need to get here, you won’t believe what just happened’ I typed and in less than an hour, she was here, without her sisters which was strange.

‘your highness’ she said with a brief curtsy

‘hey, forget about the formalities already ceebell and check out what I got’ I said pulling her towards my balcony

‘what did you get?’ she said sitting on the couch

‘I’m going to the Academy’ I whispered, she screamed so loud I had to close her mouth with my hands

‘that’s crazy Fauna, the king and queen let you?’

‘not exactly, they don’t know about it’ Claudia frowned

‘what do you mean they don’t know, you registered without their permission, gosh you’re brave your highness’

‘father didn’t even listen to me, I had to take my future into my own hands. I was born with a meaningless title and I want to make meaning to my title. I can’t just sit all day in a ball gown, heels and a tiara and attend all sorts of balls I’m invited and not invited to like Dianne’

‘so being a warrior is how you’re going to make meaning to your title’

‘tell me Claudia, you are the daughter of a duke, why do you want to be a warrior so bad’

‘I dunno, because I can handle a sword and I like all those stuffs’

‘me too. So would you help me’

‘how? If you want to go to the Academy you need to look different because so many persons would recognize you, my brother, Andrew, Bethany and Caleb and others’

‘I planned on dying my hair blonde or purple’

‘I go with purple’

‘Now, the main deal, how am I going to leave the palace?’