Credits

I would like to thank the following people for allowing and assisting in the development of this story (including myself). The credits are ordered from people who helped the most to the least.

Ben – Official (and only writer) of the 'Pokemon Journey', Originally created the story and is the driving force to develop and publish the ideas. Main force that helps push the story into its works and out into the work.

Will – Great aid to the publishment of the story. Will is a dedicated assistant to the development and helps to develop the story. He is also the other main publisher of the story and has faithfully moved the story to a new audience with his vast knowledge of fanfiction + secondary editor of the story itself. Also allowed for his likeness to be present in story through his own representation of himself in the Pokemon world.

Sam – General ideas man to the story. Is the person that develops the baseline of the story and the general reliability Ben can always fall on for help and assistance. Also allowed for his likeness to be represented in the story through his own representation of himself in the Pokemon world.

Austin – Allowed for his likeness to be present in story through his own representation of himself in the Pokemon world.

Elijah – Great support to the story and helped give Ben the final push to first publish the story.

Riven – Awesome support to the story's development and gives good advice to how the story should be presented to the audience + helped promote the story.