Austin and Trials of the Ninja

Ben walked toward the two combatants and offered his congratulations. Ben openly said, "That was a spectacle. Great job you guys." Austin and Sam nodded in agreement as all the Pokemon seemed to be tired after the massive fight they just had. The trainers all noticed as all the Pokemon were swaying and barely standing as they were all staggering to stay away, either from falling asleep or falling unconscious. Sam then offered, "You and your Pokemon seem exhausted, how about you stay around for a while. I know I could use the extra sleep." Austin stared at Sam for a moment as his mind went to thinking of the offer. He then crouched to his Pokemon's height as he discusses the offer to his Pokemon. Murmurs were coming out as they heavily discussed. As Sam and Ben just stare in confusion, Austin jumps back up. With a smile on his face and eagerness in his eyes, he replies, "I will happily stay with you guys." Ben and Sam smile as they lead Austin and his Pokemon back to their campsite. When Austin gets there, he appears he sees two small tents set up across from each other, separated by a burned-out campfire. There was a large tree to the left with a massive patch of grass pushed down. In the branch above was a spot slightly burned with ash as if it were lit aflame enough for it to become burned. In front of the tree were several small bowls in which there would have been Pokemon food. Some even tipped upside down. You could also hear a flowing river in the distance with a path cleared towards it, created only recently. Ben shows Austin around the campsite as Sam brings out small bowls and blankets, so Frogadier and Pancham had a place to rest and relax in the meantime. Both Pokemon celebrate as they high 5 each other as they lie down to rest.

Once Ben finishes showing Austin around, Ben and Austin decide to head to the river, so they get more water for the campsite. In the meanwhile, Ben's Pokemon decided to tend to the recovering Pokemon by making sure they have a good supply of water and food. Sam sees this as a spectacle as he begins to start making lunch for the crew. A couple of minutes pass as Ben and Austin return from the river with buckets full of water. The three trainers sit down around the cooled firepit as lunch was slowly boiling in a pot to create a beautiful meal. The trainers slowly stare at the fire as an awkward tone arises from the air around them. The three takes in the nature around them, sitting in silence as they listen to their Pokemon tending to each other as well as the world around them balancing and keeping itself afloat in the conquest of life. Austin breaks the moment by saying, "We actually never introduced ourselves. I am Austin, an upcoming ninja trainer and specialist in the art." Austin then whistles. His Pokemon, still asleep, awake in a sudden instant as both Pokemon leap into the air and dash to join Austin by his sides. Austin then grabs three small apples and hurls them into the air in front of them. Austin then nods downward to his Pokemon. They nod back as Pancham leaps in front of Frogadier as Frogadier uses Water Gun to push Pancham into the air. Pancham then uses Arm Thrust to knock the apples back at Frogadier. Frogadier launches the apples back high into the air with Round. Frogadier then uses a precise Water Gun that bounces off several trees and rocks that pushes Pacham back toward Frogadier. Austin then moves towards Frogadier as he puts his hands into the back of his shirt. When Pancham comes back, it proceeds to pick up Frogadier and Austin with Seismic Toss. On the way up, Austin pulls his hand back out to reveal a small dagger.

When Austin, Frogadier and Pancham reach the same height as that of the apples they begin to slice the apples repeatedly. Pancham used Arm Thrust whilst Frogadier used Slash and Austin used his dagger. They hack, slash, and neatly slice away at the apples before all three lands on the ground in cool superhero-like poses. Frogadier lands standing up with his arms positioned like it was casting a ninja teleport spell. Pancham lands on its feet and hands in the air as it positions itself into a bow. Austin however lands as a superhero would, legs spread with his fist on the ground and the other behind. After they land, the three apples appear in front of them. To Ben and Sam's stunned expressions, the apples had been cut and shaped to look like poorly made status of the three. The action itself was stunning, but the statues themselves only vaguely resembled the structure and shape of their living counterparts. When Sam points this out to Austin, still amazed and slightly stunned, Austin says, "We'll still perfecting the move." Ben on the other hand is amazed out of his wha-zoo. Ben runs to Austin (a little uncoordinated) and begins to ask Austin all the questions in his head. "HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DO THAT?! WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO DO THAT?! WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET THAT DAGGER?!" Ben says as he ends his rant by pointing both his hands at the dagger Austin held in his hand. "Well Ben," Austin adds, "I'll start by answering your last dagger. I got my dagger on the day of the Warrior, in Shalour City. On that fine sunny day in Kalos, it had been a couple of months since my acceptance into the Tower of Mastery so I can train of the fighting styles taught and mastered there. There were many sections of training taught there under the one master.