Old Rivals, New Friends

As Sam crashed to the ground, local authorities surrounded the gang. As Ben and Austin were curious of what was going on, the officers approached the confused Ben and Austin as well as the slightly panicked Sam with a singular officer who approached the gang with his police cap held in his hand as he looked down and said, "Sorry to inform you Mr Samuel, but your latest discovery has somehow been stolen by unknown forces from the museum mere minutes before you arrived."

Sam looked up at the officer from his knees as he looks at the officer in a dead, confused look as he expresses, "What? How? Huh?" The officer continued, "We have managed to secure the perimeter of the scene and the museum. However we're very lucky nothing else was stolen, unfortunately there the thief left no clues behind that can help even gives us the slightest idea of who, or even what stole your discoveries item."

Sam then suddenly stopped panicking by the time the officer had finished his statement, picking himself up and sliding his glasses back into place as he rose to his feet as Sam now with a grin on his face (suggesting he was in a thinking mood) as he began to share his thought process, "The perpetrator must have left clues, there is no thief on this earth that is precise enough that they can't make such vital mistakes whilst moving objects of that size."

As Sam began to blubber on about how to solve the case, he saw something out of the corner of his eye. As he did, he stopped talking (to everyone's relief, except an officer toward the back of the room who was taking notes) and pointed toward a dent made in the tiling that covered the massive room everyone stood in.

Everyone proceeds to look at said dent in the floor, to just look at it with confusion worse than before. Sam then followed by saying, "According to the surrounding area, it is quite possible, even elementary that the thief escaped through that window (as he points to the window to the left of the room entrance) with the coffins in hand. However, on the way out, they must have dropped one of the coffins as they were leaving. However how they got the coffins out of such a highly secured museum at this kind of day still confuses me."

"I can prove it," replied Austin as he walked over to the dent in the ground and pointed out, "Well due to the size of the dent, it is safe to assume that it must have been something very large to dent so much out of the tiling. The dent mark is also too imprecise to have been caused by any weapon nor is the dent mark in any shape of Pokemon mark I can think of.

With that reasoning behind it, Sam's theory stays true. Such feats of strength however shouldn't be able to be performed by any ordinary human. Could a Pokemon have helped? Could the human use such levels of tactics we don't even know yet?"

As Austin began to spiral himself into confusion, Ben put his hand on Austin's shoulder, signaling him to stop as Ben began his own logical debate. "In continuation with Austin, it is also very logical that the job was performed by a team of both human and Pokemon. This theory stays true as no human could possibly lift both coffins, or even one when each weight 200kg with the skeleton inside at least 60kg. They must have gotten a Pokemon to carry the coffins out.

However, the Pokemon must have the capability to lift both coffins at once even when exiting the window, since if the heist required 2 trips, the guards would have likely caught trace of the theft sooner. So by that description, the team who stole the coffins involved a human of likely small statue, paired with a singular Pokemon who can lift seemingly heavy weights whilst being able to multitask at the same time."

The officers then began to clap at the skilled and logical reasoning provided from youthful 15 & 16 years old when the officers in their late 20s and some in their early 30s couldn't even find the small dent in the museum room that had been investigated for a good half an hour at that point.