Chapter 3: Kill Authority

(Dairoku's POV)

Dairoku: "Hmm... Leave me alone..." I muttered upon feeling something soft fall onto my face as I tried to sleep comfortably in my bed, before I heard a slight giggle; it was a female's voice.

Akame: "Wake up, Dairoku. We have to cook breakfast." The voice, that sounded like Akame said causing me to sigh and groan before stretching my arms out to my, sides with my eyes still closed.

Dairoku: "Ugh... Fine... I'm up." As my right hand continued to stretch out outwards, a managed to grasp onto something... it felt... soft... and rounded... it was decently big too, fits in my palm perfectly... "What's this...? Is it a Marshmallow...? Why are we having Marshmallows for breakfast, Akame...?"

Then..................... A moan...... A fucking moan...

My eyes shot right open as I looked over to my right, only to indeed see Akame. Her hair was tied by a white band and she had on a peach apron that said 'Kuma-San'... But that soft and rounded thing that my hand was grabbing...? Well... It turned out to be one of her... breasts... Ah fuck... Her face was a shade of red that would put her own eyes to shame... My face felt hot as I quickly removed my hand from her, causing her to immediately cross her chest with her arms...

Dairoku: "I-I-I... I-I'm s-s-sorry A-Akame!" I was stuttering so much, you could think I had some form of disability... "P-Please d-d-don't kill me..."

Akame: "I-I-It's fine! I-I know you d-didn't mean it..." she quickly replied, still blushing madly and crossing her arms across in front of her chest... "B-Besides... I... I don't mind since it was you..." I heard her mutter something under her breath but was too embarrassed to pick up on it.

Dairoku: "D-Did you say something Akame-"

Akame: "Nope! J-Just get ready! We're cooking breakfast with Kuraime and Tatsumi. See you down there!" She quickly got up and in an instant, was out of my room. I just stared at the door, bewildered by what just happened...

(Akame's POV)

I quickly walked away from Dairoku's room, my face beet red from embarrassment... I don't think I've felt that kind of embarrassment... ever... Not even when we were a part of the Empire... But why did I want him to continue!? What would have happened if I didn't stop him?? Ugh I'm such an idiot.

CHAPTER 3: KILL AUTHORITY

(Dairoku's POV)

Tatsumi: "Damn it!" After the... awkward situation between me and Akame in the early morning, we were preparing dinner in the evening with Kuraime and Tatsumi, the latter complaining... "I'm an assassin, yet all I do day after day is cook!"

Akame: "It cannot be helped." She started off before taking up a piece of the food; luckily it seemed like she had decided to forget this morning. "Me, Dairoku and Kuraime are responsible for cooking the base's meals." Akame ate the piece of food.

Kuraime: "And naturally, that duty falls to you as well." I took two pieces of the food we were making and tossed them at Akame and Kuraime, the two gluttons immediately capturing them in their mouths. Akame smiled at me with a blush causing me to blush but smile back.

 Akame smiled at me with a blush causing me to blush but smile back