Chapter 34: Kill the Despair Part 2

Thanks to the brilliance of power demonstrated by Esdeath, Night Raid was backed into a corner, with Susanoo defeated, Tatsumi and Leone unconscious and Saber out of the fight for the time being, there really wasn't any hope for the distraction team. Their last hope, is that the Air Team arrives in time.

Borick: "Hahahaha! As expected from General Esdeath, you defeated every last one of them! You rebels have no business trying to kill me!! You fools! Scum! How pathetic!!" As he berated the downed Night Raid, Esdeath silently began approaching Tatsumi, who was still protected by Incursio's impregnable armor.

Esdeath: "It still makes me wonder..." she grabbed onto Incursio's helmet tightly with a determined expression. "Well then, let's see who's inside."

CHAPTER 34: KILL THE DESPAIR PART 2

As Leone just lied there completely unconscious, Borick had his eyes on her, looking lustful and dazed by her rather revealing attire. Despite missing one of her breasts from Esdeath's torture, she still looked more than attractive to completely catch Borick's attention. He got up from his post and began making his way down to her, with full intent on showing her some twisted form of love however Kurome and Akaruime immediately noticed.

Kurome: "If you move around on your own..!"

Akaruime: "W-Wait sir! Don't approach-ack..!" she hissed as she held her bandaged neck, more specifically the wound she received from Chelsea, which began bleeding again. *Thoughts* "Ugh... The wound that woman gave me is still... To think that a single needle can cause me this much pain..."

Kurome: "Akaruime.." She rests a hand on her shoulder, causing the green-eyed assassin to look at her. "If you can't do it on your own, please don't hesitate to lean on me. She stared at the Black-eyed assassin before smiling a bit.

Akaruime: "Right. Thanks, Kurome." Lieselotte noticed this and approached them.

Lieselotte: "I knew something was off... So you're injured nastily, huh?" Kurome looked at her while Akaruime squeaked lightly. She quickly turned to her.

Akaruime: "P-Please don't tell the Boss. I-I..." She was cut off by the blonde holding her hand up.

Lieselotte: "Relax, sweet cake. Honestly, I find the fact that you're injured but still fighting so strongly, is impressive. I'll support you and after the mission, I'll see if I can help heal your wound up." She gave her a genuine and friendly smile, taking Akaruime by surprise before she smiled and bowed respectfully.

Akaruime: "Thank you."

However, everyone was disrupted by the glass above Esdeath and Tatsumi shattering. Jumping through it, was Akame, Mine and Kuraime. Esdeath, Lieselotte Kurome, Akaruime and Borick all looked on in shock, with the Icy General clicking her tongue in annoyance.

Esdeath: "More assassins now of all times!?" The three landed in front of her, with the thrusters of Kuraime's Ajax firing. Creating a large ice meteor above their heads, Esdeath launched it at the assassins, but Saber quickly dashed in front of them, and made an upward swing with Excalibur, sending a golden mana arc straight at it, slicing the ice meteor in half. Despite missing one of 4 mechanical angel wings, she was still able to fight. "Tch, you..! I should gave destroyed you when I had the chance!"

Kuraime (Ajax): "Remember the plan; I'll go straight for Borick while Mine covers me with Pumpkin. Akame and Saber, keep Esdeath and Lieselotte off of me."

Akame, Saber and Mine (Pridwen): "Roger!"

Kuraime observed her surroundings and assessed the situation in a split second. Holding her rage against Esdeath hidden, she made her move towards the living target. The ravenette dashed towards Borick, triggering a fighter's response in Esdeath who began to advance.