Zodiacs of Akame Ga Vengeance

1. Death's Herald-Yoake
Zodiac Form: Multiple
Wielder: Dairoku
Status: Destroyed

"Yoake is a versatile Zodiac able to take up to six different forms, Sword, Gun, Chain Whip Sword, Bladed Tonfa, Scythe and War-Scythe. The downside is only those with Vampiric blood within them can wield Yoake and it drains a bit of the wielder's life force each time it's drawn. The more people Yoake devours, the stronger it grows but the greater the life drain gets. Other side effects of usage of this Zodiac is the user will begin to hallucinate and hear the voices of those they killed. They may also have nightmares that can rip their mental state apart."

Trump Card: Sinful Harbinger

"Yoake's Trump Card will allow the user to transform into the form of the Death's Harbinger for a certain amount of time. While in this form, the user's speed, strength, endurance, durability, stamina, agility and senses are enhanced significantly and the user gains a large demonic Sword called Retribution. The downside for this Trump Card is, not every user was able to use it, due to the high amounts of stress the form puts on the user's body. If the user hasn't trained his/hers body physique enough, they'll immediately be crushed under the pressure of this form. If they are able to survive it and have a weak mind, the soul of DEATH himself will force control of the user's body. After the usage, the user will be left heavily fatigued but won't have too bad of side effects. However, the more they use this Trump Card, the more of an open is given to DEATH to take over."

"It was destroyed by Akame who used Excalibur to slash it into bits, only leaving its handle as the blade itself was turned into dust

"It was destroyed by Akame who used Excalibur to slash it into bits, only leaving its handle as the blade itself was turned into dust."

2. Death's Calling-Ketsuekime
Zodiac Form: Scythe
Former Wielder: Kuraime
Current Wielder: Akame
Status: Destroyed

"Ketsuekime is also known as, 'Elder Sister of Murasame' mainly for the fact that their abilities are similar. The only difference is Ketsuekime doesn't inject a poison into a wound. Instead, it inflicts a curse upon the victim on the receiving end of its jagged blade. The curse itself is said to feel like hellfire eternally burning and trying to stop it or remove the curse, will only make it burn hotter and hotter. The majority of humans cannot withstand the burns and die immediately but those who can only have barely 5 seconds before the curse kills them."