Author's note

Before getting into the final battle, I'd like to say somethings.. When I first started this book, I wasn't expecting it to grow in popularity or was I expecting to actually finish it.. But after seeing the amount of love that AGV received, I had to..

I am eternally grateful to you all.for sticking through this book, even in is 1.0 stages. I thought some of you would leave after Kuraime's death, but I'm glad to say the majority of you, if not all of you stook through this book.

AGV meant everything to me, the characters, story and everything... I loved every moment of writing this book, even some chapters that felt too depressing or annoying to write, I enjoyed their outcome. I don't think any book I do will top this one and honestly, I'm fine with that. I want to think of AGV as my baby. Though of course I will try harder in other books.

The Akame Ga Vengeance Trilogy will go down in the history of Wattpad as A popular AGK Fanfic, is what I would hope. Hopefully with your help, I'll be able to do that.

Anyways, thank you all for the amazing time during this book.

Now... Let's start the Final Battle Arc...

May Night Raid's Pride be with you all.

P.S.
The way I'll be doing the final Battle Arc might be the same way I did the final chapter in Mythical Rose Volume 8, aka make it one big movie chapter, or separate that into two parts.