Chapter 25: Kill the Feelings

(3rd Person POV)

Due to depravity from within, the great empire that had existed for 1000 years had entered a decline. The information agency of the empire, fearing the situation, to put a certain plan into motion. They forcibly taught martial arts techniques to 100 pure children they had bought and raised them as pawns to be used to nip the buds of rebellion. This was the establishment of the Government's secret service agency, The Assassination Squad.

First the 100 children were tested based on their qualities. They were divided between the Seven with superior abilities and the rest... However, one of those who weren't in the top seven had a special ability. She was the fastest out of the group and had some hidden power within her. So she was accepted a part of the Seven as an exception due to her power... a plus-one. The "Elite Seven+" were moved to a remote region, and were cultivated to become assassins.

The remaining ones, who had been determined to have lesser abilities, had their abilities forcibly heightened through the usage of drugs, in a facility below the Empire.

CHAPTER 25: KILL THE FEELINGS

(3rd Person POV)

Lubbock: "You've finished off your targets without letting them run away. As expected of you, Chelsea." He gave the girl a compliment as they grouped up after the battle was over.

Chelsea: "I'm glad that you came so quickly, Lubbock."

Lubbock: "I panicked for a bit when I saw a second Bols from far off."

Chelsea: "I'm going to chase after Akaruime kill her before she meets up with Kurome or Esdeath and the others. If I'm successful, I'll go after Kurome next."

Lubbock: "...Akaruime and Kurome's already left the bounds of my barrier, but I know which direction they went in. You can chase after them, but it's seriously dangerous, isn't it!?!? You're not someone who would do something so reckless in this situation right!? Let's meet up with everyone else!"

Chelsea: *takes out lollipop* "It'll be too late by then... If we let Kurome and Akaruime get way, they'll come at us again with 14 new dolls and Akaruime will get a chance to prepare her Trump Card. That's more dangerous, isn't it!?" Lubbock fell silent. "So, Lubbock, you go back and tell everyone that I've gone." He was still hesitant but decided to let her go.

Lubbock: "...Got it. Don't be too reckless."

Chelsea: "I won't. If their already together or met up with Esdeath and the others, I'll retreat."

Lubbock: "I'll get reinforcements to you as soon as I can alright!?" He yelled as he began to retreat back to the base as Chelsea waved at him and smiled.

Chelsea: "Counting on it!" But then she realized how much he was worried for her and blushed slightly while looking down. "...I really... am getting soft, aren't I..." She shook the feelings out of her head and set for Akaruime. "Now theeen, the second big job... Let's go at it with everything we've got, shall we?"

 Let's go at it with everything we've got, shall we?"