Eight

"Hey!" A man that was a part of Van Pelt's team yelled.

"Run!" Bethany yelled, following Spencer. The rest followed the two, to get away from Van Pelt's guys.

"Watch out!"

"Jump!"

"Hey!" A man stopped in front of Spencer.

"I have to warn you, I think I'm a very strong puncher," Spencer said, before dodging the punch. "Parry. Parry. Parry. Evade. Block. Uppercut." Spencer smirked, before sending the guy away. " Duck. Head smash. Kapow. Duck. Block. Kablam. Evade. Punch. Wall toss!" Spencer called out all of these moves while doing them.

"That is insane," Bethany said.

A knife came flying at Fridge's chest but was caught by Rae, the weapons master herself.

"Let's do this," Spencer smirked.

"Do what?"

"Put, put this in my backpack." Fridge stuttered after Rae handed him the knife.

"Dodge. Headslam. Throw through celling." Spencer called out.

Spencer beat a few more guys before Russel Van Pelt appeared.

"Hello, doctor. Ah, and hello Ms. Reinsheild. Been a long time. I believe you have something that belongs to me." Van Pelt smirked.

"We just wanna go home." Spencer tried. Van Pelt must've taken that the wrong way because his goons behind him held up their guns.

A can of smoke was thrown between Van Pelt and Spencer, and a mysterious man called out.

"Come on! Come with me! Hurry!"

"Get them." Van Pelt ordered, and his goons started to fire into the smoke.

"Down here, quick." The man spoke, and one by one the group entered the manhole and then covered it just as quick. As the goons were passing by, the mysterious put his finger over his mouth to keep everyone quiet.

"Okay, I need you to follow me and do exactly as I say. Let's move." He said and lit a torch to lead the way. "Oh, my god. You guys, I am so stocked you are here. You have no idea."

"You are?" Bethany asked, rushing behind Martha to keep up the pace.

"So stoked. I mean, I saw you guys in the bazaar, and I thought to myself, no way. And then I was like, yeah, that's totally- Backs against the wall!" He ordered, and arrows were shot towards everyone.

"Oh, my goodness!" Fridge exclaimed.

"Let's keep moving." He said and continued to walk. "Watch your step in here."

"Who are you?" Martha asked.

"Yeah, and who do you think we are?" Fridge followed up.

"Right. Sorry, okay. My bad." He said and continued walking. "Let me back up a little bit here."

"Wait, are you the pilot? Seaplane McDonough?" Rae finally spoke up.

"Yes. Yeah, that's me." Seaplane smiled.

"Wait a minute, you're the other character that was taken. So you're in the game too?" Fridge asked.

"Stay off the white bricks, and freeze."

"What?" Bethany questioned, and everyone got off the white bricks in time for sharp blades to come out of the floor.

"So gnarly." Seaplane smile, and continued.

"This game sucks." Fridge and Rae spoke at the same time.

"Alright. Get this plank, and follow me. Careful. It's a horrible way to die." Seaplane joked, before helping Martha over the pit of water and crocodiles. "Come on." He ushered Fridge.