Six

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GAME OVER?" Fridge freaked out. "Is she saying that we can actually die in here?"

"I mean, I don't know for sure, but..." Spencer started.

"You're not sure, Mr. Video-Game-Genius?" Fridge walked closer to Spencer.

"I've never been stuck in okay? I'm not certain, but, yes, I'm afraid that we could all die. That is my big concern right now." Spencer sighed.

"We better find the missing piece then," Rae said and started to walk away.

"Wait, I gotta take a leak first." Fridge said.

"I've been dreading this all day, but so do I. Can I come with you and you show me how it's done?" Bethany looked over at Fridge.

"Yeah, sure. Sure..." Fridge said, and the three walked away leaving Martha and Rae alone.

"SO HOW DO WE DO THIS?" Bethany asked, having her back turned away from Fridge and Spencer.

"Easy. You just...you unzip, take it out, fire away." Fridge explained the best he could.

"Remember to aim. It's very important." Spencer reminded her.

"Oh my God, you guys there's like literally a penis attached to my body right now. Rae, Martha, come look at my penis!" Bethany yelled to the girls.

"No, thanks," Martha yelled back, while Rae let out a loud laugh.

"Is this the first that you've seen it?" Fridge questioned.

"Yes. I didn't wanna look." Bethany answered.

"I looked at mine within the first 20 seconds of getting here. I'm happy to report that I was able to bring one thing from the outside world." Fridge smirked. "What? Are you? What are you doing? Are you looking?"

"Sorry." Bethany moved her head back towards the front of her body.

"You don't look over here!" Fridge panicked.

"Yeah, you never look. It's a thing." Spencer backed him up.

"Ok, good boy. We'll take this nice, and slow, and nobody will get hurt." Bethany spoke quietly. "Now what?"

"Now blast off."

"Don't forget to aim," Spencer said again.

"What is with you and the aiming? What happened to you?" Fridge looked back at him.

"Can we not talk about this in mixed company?" Spencer looked at Fridge.

"Oh, this is so much easier!" Bethany smiled.

"It's cool, right?" Fridge laughed.

"Yeah, because you have, like, a handle." Bethany looked down. "The fact that I'm not Instagramming this right now is insane."

"BE CAREFUL OF THE GROUND, GUYS. It's really uneven. I'd hate for anybody to twist an ankle." Spencer started, as everyone climbed the uneven rocks. "I did that once at camp..."

"Could you please stop talking?" Rae complained as she followed behind Martha and Bethany.

"Ok, sure. No problem." Spencer said and got quiet.

"Please! Thank you, Rae." Fridge agreed.

"Can I borrow your jacket?" Martha asked as Bethany was holding her jacket over her shoulder.

"Yeah, sure."

"Thanks." 

"What are you doing?" Bethany asked