Thirteen

"GIVE ME THE JEWEL, OR YOUR FRIENDS DIE." Van Pelt had a jaguar on top of Bethany, and a gun pointed to Rae's head. Spencer, Martha, and Alex were standing across from them.

"Don't do it!" Rae yelled, feeling the barrel of the gun pushed closer to her temple.

"Quiet!" Van Pelt said.

"Stop! Take me instead, okay? Let them go." Alex bargained.

"Shut up, Alex," Rae muttered.

"Give me the jewel." Van Pelt repeated.

"I can't do that," Spencer said.

"Five. Four."

"I can't give you the jewel." Spencer started.

"Three."

"Spencer." Alex looked over at him.

"Two."

"Because I don't have it!" Spencer yelled, and then loud footsteps approached the group.

"Zoology, bitch!" Fridge yelled from on top of an elephant, holding the jewel in his hand. Van Pelt nodded towards the elephant, making all of the jaguars, attack the elephant. The jaguar that was holding Bethany down, attacked her, making her lose her second life.

The elephant swung his nose, flinging the jaguars off, but then Van Pelt held his gun up. Rae acted fast, before kneeing Van Pelt in the ribs so that Fridge wouldn't get shot.

"Son of a bitch!" Rae exclaimed as she and Van Pelt fought. Van Pelt's gun went off, shooting in the direction of the elephant, making Fridge throw the jewel somewhere, and then falling off.

"Elephant." Martha noticed.

"Begin the climb." Spencer finished.

"Leave her alone!" Alex tackled Van Pelt to the ground, as he realized Rae was laying on the ground also.

"Alex!" Bethany yelled, as Van Pelt smacked Alex across the face with his gun. Van Pelt left the group to go after the jewel, leaving Rae and Alex laying in the dirt.

Fridge helped Rae up, and then the same with Alex.

The group of four watched as Martha, who had lost her second life, fall from the sky with the jewel in her hand. Martha handed Spencer the jewel mid-air, and Spencer put the jewel into the statue.

"Call out its name," Rae remembered.

"Call out its name, everyone!"

"JUMANJI!"

"I think we did it." Martha laughed.

"I think we won." Fridge looked around.

"I think we did." Rae smiled and looked over to Alex, who was smiling right back at her.

"Guys, it's Nigel," Alex said, and everyone grouped up waiting for Nigel.

"Well done, intrepid adventurers. You lifted the curse! All of Jumanji thanks you. Your work here is done. So sadly, this is where we part." Nigel stuck out his hand. "Seaplane McDonough, let me shake your hand."

Alex looked back to Rae, who slightly nodded at him, before shaking Nigel's hand, then disappearing.

"Adieu, Professor Oberon." Nigel kept his hand out.

"Later, dude." Bethany looked down at her crotch, and then shook Nigel's hand.

"Corporal Reinsheild, it was an honor," Nigel said, referring to Rae's character. Rae shook Nigel's hand and disappeared.