Found

Y/n POV:
I woke up, almost all of my muscles hurting. I crawled out, my pain worsening, "Aghhh danmit I regret sleeping in there, but atleast I'm not soaked." I said aloud even though I was alone. I made a very small fire so it wouldn't attract attention and made some breakfast which was some water and some roasted leaves.. I know it's sad-. After I ate the leaves and drank some water, I started running some more.

I ran for maybe an hour, then decided to walk some I walked for maybe 30 minutes and was about to rest when a kunai flew towards my face. My eyes widened as I realized how stupid I am for letting my guard down, when I know there's probably people after me. I looked over seeing. WAIT A DANM MINUTE IS THAT OROCHIMARU!? I was kinda scared because I mean he was one of the most wanted criminals. I stared at him.

We used to be friends before he also disappeared, I still missed being friends with him even if he was a rogue ninja.

"It's kind of rude to throw knives at ladies." I said abruptly. Orochimaru chuckled. "Hmm, is that so. Well I'm sorry." He said.
"Anyways, you wouldn't have stopped me if you didn't want something." I said, with a serious look on my face.

"You know me so well, but anyways. What are you doing out here alone?" He asked replacing his smile with a questioning look. "Well I'm running away from the leaf village." I answered. "Oh well be careful, the anbu are surely already after you." He said smiling before disappearing.

I smiled to myself. That was fun. I continued to walk finding some nice plants for foods amd just collecting them and continuing to walk. I finally got tired and sat down on the ground leaning my back against a tree. I pulled out some berries that I knew were safe to eat. I popped one in my mouth. "Mmm I love these berries.." I said. I ate some more before putting them back in my bag, and looking for a bush or another tree to sleep in, or atleast rest for a little while.

I found a beautiful pond. With some cherry blossoms. It was very nice and peaceful there. I found a nice bush that was right around the pond and set up my stuff in it and decided I would sleep there for a little bit, then continue walking.

(I said as soon as possible ehe!)