?Explanation¿

Y/n POV:
I stared at the table awkwardly as he walked over and pulled a chair for himself. I thought for a moment. "So you see, I was a happy child, I'm sure you remember when we used to hang out when we were little, but then my parents got murdered by the hokage. You also know this because you were still in the village at the time, but then after you left, all I had was my brother."

I teared up as much as I didn't want to, I started crying. I took a deep breath and continued, "So me and my brother hung out all the time, then one day I woke up, and was about to wake him up when he wasn't there. Not long after, I realized that he was reported missing. I was so mad, because I knew what had happened to him. After about 3 months of him being gone, they tried to get rid of me as well. So I decided that I was gonna get outta the leaf village. And that I did, and after everything, I ended up here with you." I said. Staring at the table, still tears dripping off my face, onto the table.

"Oh." He said, "Well here you will be safe with us, Sasuke may be a bitch but he'll warm up to you. Would you like me to show you around?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"Uhm, yeah *sniffle* sure.." I answered wiping my face and taking deep breaths to calm down. We both walked through the hallways as he showed me different things and how to know which rooms were which he showed me how to get to my room. And where his lab was, and how to find him if I need him.

After all of that he took me to my room, "You should get some rest I'm gonna teach you some things when you wake up so I need you to be well rested." He said, "Okay yeah." I replied. He walked away and I shut the door, I went to my bag and changed into a different outfit, this outfit was a f/c training outfit, but I didn't mind because it was really comfortable to wear. So I laid down and closed my eyes. Pepper laid at the bottom of the bed trying to sleep as well.