Saved?

Orochimaru POV:
I was walking to where I had heard alot of commotion when a little fox ran up and started to spin around and yip at me. It seemed to want me to follow it, so I did. After following it for quite a while, I saw Y/n and noticed blood dripping down her shoulder. I walked over and sat down beside her taking her bag and seeing if there was any bandages in it. Seeing as there were none I assumed she had used them all on herself.

So I picked her up and the fox grabbed her bag with its mouth and followed as I took Y/n back to the base so I could wrap her arm and try to find her an outfit to wear. I could give her one of the stupid gowns while I get kabuto to fix her outfit.

Yeah that will work.

Y/n pov:
I woke up in a bed. I yawned, then I tried to get up but my shoulder started to hurt. I winced. Then forced myself up trying to ignore the pain.

I stood up holding my shoulder. I walked to the door of the room, and walked out of the room. I saw long hallways with doors every little bit. I walked down the hallways admiring the walls they looked cool. I didn't know where I was but I didn't really care. But I do wonder what happened to Pepp- I heard a very familiar Yip. I started running to where I heard it.

And then BAM I ran into someone, "Fuck!" I said louder than I meant to. "Watch where you are going Bitch!" I heard someone say, I looked up and saw the familiar red eyes of an uchiha. I sighed. Then Orochimaru came out with Pepper in his hands. "Pepper!" I said with a smile getting up quicker than I should have. I realized that to late though. I winced my shoulder hurting me alot. "Woah calm down, I'm sure that must have hurt with the face you're making. You need to be careful." He said with his usual smirk.

Pepper jumped down and ran to me, licking my face. I pet her softly on the head. "Oh I missed you Pepper" I whispered hugging the little fox gently. "Thank you.." I said looking up to Orochimaru.

"Hey Sasuke go train while I talk to Y/n here." He said. "Yeah, whatever." He answered, walking away and going into another room.

"Well get up, and follow me." He commanded. I got up slowly holding Pepper and then following Orochimaru to this weird room. He sat down, "Well are you going to sit down, or..." He stopped waiting for me. I sat down down chuckling lightly.

"Well, since you're already here, you can stay here if you want, I mean you could be useful, and if you do don't mind Sasuke He always acts like that. I'm sure if you stay you'll fit in, since we're all rogue ninja here. " He smiled lightly before looking at me expectantly.

"Uhm, yeah I'd love to stay, but are you sure? I mean..." I trailed off. "I'm sure, well I'm gonna go to my lab, and you can explore, have fun~". He said smiling and leaving me in the room.