Attacked

Y/n pov:
I started to do hand signs for a fire jutsu. While I did that I quickly looked at the person. It was Kakashi. Wow. This sucks. I don't think I'll win but I'll try.

"Stop." He said, then he jumped down and walked to where he was about 5 feet away from me. "So, you can either come back with me and the hokage will choose a punishment that is fit for you because you ran away. Or I can kill you and bring you're head back to the hokage instead." He exclaimed so he knew I heard.

While He wasted his time speaking I decided with a plan. I would use a couple jutsu's then try to fight him kunai to kunai so I have a better chance at winning.
"Hmm, I don't know. Since I get to choose how about the 3rd choice." I said smirking.
"And whats that?" He asked amused. "I injure you and escape." I answered.

He chuckled, "If you can even touch me that is!" He said. I jumped back doing hand signs for fireball jutsu and he copied me immediately. The fire balls burst against eachother making a little explosion. Then I ran around a tree and started doing another fire jutsu as I ran around the trees, as I finished the hand signs I went in front of him and sent the fire at him. He somehow copied it and it sent me against a tree. Because I was closer than I should have been. I gasped for breath as he came up to me with a kunai.

I quickly gathered my breath, and popped a kunai out of the pouch I had. I got in a defensive pose. He jumped up pulling the kunai down as he fell back down to earth. He stabbed the tree, because I had substituted myself with a stick. He got up quickly and our kunais clinked together loudly. And then he pulled another kunai out about to stab me, when I grabbed the blade taking it from him and throwing it. I then grabbed my own kunai with my now bloody hand and tried to stab him, but he quickly grabbed another kunai out of his pouch and blocked it.

I gasped when he threw his kunai up then pushed me against a tree grabbing the kunai he threw up. And pinning me there making the kunai I had in my hands fall. I then knee'd him in the stomach making him fall over. Then he got up slashing my shoulder and as he did that I stabbed him in the stomach. He then grabbed his stomach where I stabbed him, "This isn't over!" He yelled now retreating back to the leaf village.

I felt lightheaded all of a sudden. Realizing I was bleeding pretty bad I ran to my bag and grabbing bandages, I wrapped my arm as best as I could. Before realizing that I was slowly bleeding out. And I didn't have everything I would need to stop the bleeding so. I just laid against the tree that was near me.

And started to cry. I passed out after about an hour.

Another one.