Continuing my journey

Y/n pov:
I woke up from my nap, and packed up. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat anything. I started to walk around and found a little fox I sat down and starting clicking my tongue, and slowly the fox came to me and I pulled a peice of bread out of my bag, feeding it to the fox. I stroked the fox's head softly. "I'll name you..... Pepper" (my cousin chose that name) I smiled. I got up, and it yipped at me, so I reached down and it practically jumped in my arms. So I brought it with me. I mean there's no harm in it I guess. So me and Pepper were exploring through the forest whennn Pepper jumped out of my hands and I heard a little squeak, and Pepper came back with a little animal that was now dead. I smiled lightly and took it. I started a small fire and cooked it.

I cut it in half and gave it to Pepper and then took the other half and ate it. We continued walking until it started to sprinkle, "AGAIN?" I sighed. I picked Pepper up and eventually found another tree to stay in. Me and Pepper laid in the tree trunk.

I started humming a song to myself. I was petting Pepper, but something was off. Maybe it was just me but it felt as though I was being watched I don't know. I ignored it sitting there before pulling out some more berries and sharing them with the little furry fox. My eyes started to feel heavy so I went to sleep.

3rd pov:
Pepper licked the girls face, and the fox cuddled up against her. Falling asleep as well. Little did the girl know that someone was watching.

Y/n pov:
I woke up with Pepper against me. I'm surprised the fox stayed. "Okay, Pepper let's get ready and go! But are you hungry?" I asked. Pepper yipped at me so I took it as she was hungry. I gave her some bread and berries.

Me and her started walking after having packed everything up once again. We walked for a couple hours. Finally getting bored as me and Pepper had been walking for a while I decided that it would be fun to run for a little bit. "Let's run for a little bit." I said now feeling a little wind hit my face. It was so nice out here.

Then I heard a crunch behind me and I heard some muttering, "Run!" I told Pepper before turning around...

On to the next!!!:)